Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

That’s like bringing Taco Bell to México! Fast food garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    Someone should let them know that Wheels won't be eating there. They might reconsider.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    Ha! Hummus and Pita Co isn't that bad... But it isn't that great either. I think it'll have a tough time competing for the downtown lunch crowd.

A chain called Naf Naf Grill has opened a few location in the suburbs. It's based out of Atlanta, I think. It's sort of like Chipotle - you order a bowl or a pita then pick what you want on it. It's not bad.

This place kinda looks like the same setup. It'll be nice to have another middle eastern place downtown for lunch, as there are only a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by JBMcB View Post
    A chain called Naf Naf Grill has opened a few location in the suburbs. It's based out of Atlanta, I think. It's sort of like Chipotle - you order a bowl or a pita then pick what you want on it. It's not bad.

This place kinda looks like the same setup. It'll be nice to have another middle eastern place downtown for lunch, as there are only a couple.
    They got one of those on Big Beaver in Troy. Every time I drive by the place looks completely empty. Maybe they do good for lunch during the week, I’m usually not driving by at those times.

Quote Originally Posted by softailrider View Post
    Maybe they do good for lunch during the week, I’m usually not driving by at those times.
    I live by that one. They are pretty busy at lunch time. There's a really good Lebanese place on Crooks between Maple and Big Beaver that probably eats into their dinner crowd.