Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

J5, I have been going to Belle Isle for more years than I care to state. While the Island was much nicer in my youth, so was Detroit. Not sure when the last time you were on the island, but most restrooms I go into are open & clean. The trash is emptied regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmil View Post
    J5, I have been going to Belle Isle for more years than I care to state. While the Island was much nicer in my youth, so was Detroit. Not sure when the last time you were on the island, but most restrooms I go into are open & clean. The trash is emptied regularly.
    I normally visit Belle Isle 4-5 times during the summer, but my last time there was around August of last year. Of the 3 bathrooms I approached only one was open [[The one by the beach). No stall doors, no TP, no hand soap and filthy enough that those I was with decided it was time to go elsewhere. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has the same concerns.

Gumby,

The Island was closed at night because it became the last place Kwhyme could hide from Carlita. Remember Kwame-time?! He always wanted to get some.

After Kilpatrick left office and his puppets were off the police force, and they had ALREADY secured the copper from the fountain...it is now fair game. If I were an albino deer I'd be shakin' in my hooves...

No cheers on this one...last thing I need is Johnny Law messin' with my meditation time...

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnny5 View Post
    I normally visit Belle Isle 4-5 times during the summer, but my last time there was around August of last year. Of the 3 bathrooms I approached only one was open [[The one by the beach). No stall doors, no TP, no hand soap and filthy enough that those I was with decided it was time to go elsewhere. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has the same concerns.

They've renovated several of the bathrooms around the island and they are quite nice and kept clean. However, they lock them at around 3 pm for some reason.