Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

I happened to watch it one evening and saw a woman who was being belligerent and swearing was carried out by security and noticed a microphone tucked into the waist of her pants in the back. It immediately made me wonder just how spontaneous and unscripted this program really is.

Quote Originally Posted by cla1945 View Post
    I happened to watch it one evening and saw a woman who was being belligerent and swearing was carried out by security and noticed a microphone tucked into the waist of her pants in the back. It immediately made me wonder just how spontaneous and unscripted this program really is.
    Same thing with Storage wars. Dave Hester was "fired" from the show. There are allegations that some of the storage lockers are "staged" to have a hidden treasure.

Then again, it's TV. People want to be entertained....

Quote Originally Posted by cla1945 View Post
    I'm shocked, shocked.