Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

This isn't really a new thing. It's been happening forever.

It's nice that it's getting attention though.

Quote Originally Posted by 313WX View Post

Right. This started happening in the late 60's and early 70's when women were being hired in at plants, and i agree there is no place for it.

Yes, 'plant' life is deep on so many levels. Have friends and family who worked in the big three plants, which have varied total sub-culture-social clusters you can get into or not, but the drama is all about you.

The women I've known who worked long term in that setting especially in the 90's were very formidable, to keep bull crap up off them.

At the extreme ends of some plant life, ala extra-marital romantic shannigans, I've heard the terms "plant wife" and "plant husband" applied ---- !

Quote Originally Posted by 313WX View Post

Last edited by Zacha341; December-23-17 at 08:02 PM.