Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSoarer View Post
    That strip has a lot of potential, shame to see one of the pioneers closing their doors.

Quote Originally Posted by K-slice View Post
    That strip has a lot of potential, shame to see one of the pioneers closing their doors.
    Expect more closings across greater Downtown. Both the cost doing business and the cost of living are increasing. And one of the first things people start cutting back on when their cost of living increases is eating out.

Quote Originally Posted by K-slice View Post
    Bunny Bunny will be sorely missed, though I suspect the space will evolve, due to the success of the various pop-up kitchens presented there in tandem with the popular Collect Bar upstairs.

The Atlas building was just renovated, new cafe going up on the corner under Transmat. Flowers for Dreams, Trinosophes, Peoples Records, Collect, always busy. I would not spell doom for Service Street, fka Techno Boulevard, any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by kuuma View Post
    Bunny Bunny will be sorely missed, though I suspect the space will evolve, due to the success of the various pop-up kitchens presented there in tandem with the popular Collect Bar upstairs.

The Atlas building was just renovated, new cafe going up on the corner under Transmat. Flowers for Dreams, Trinosophes, Peoples Records, Collect, always busy. I would not spell doom for Service Street, fka Techno Boulevard, any time soon.
    What will be the name of the new cafe