Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Hey genius,I live in Florida and I can go buy a gun in less then 10 minutes with NO ID.
    Where you can go buy a gun without showing ID, in under 10 minutes no less? Name the store. Can you? You're full of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Granted nobody selling guns would ever sell a gun to a foreigner unless it is a drug dealer or the like.
    Wrong again, Richard. Do you even bother to try to learn the facts of this case, or do you just 100% pull everything you say out of your own asshole?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/10/us/pe...nse/index.html

The hunting license allowed Alshamrani to purchase a gun and ammunition from a licensed Florida firearms dealer. And he did just that on July 20, buying the gun from a licensed dealer, the FBI said Tuesday, without naming the dealer.

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    Where you can go buy a gun without showing ID, in under 10 minutes no less? Name the store. Can you? You're full of shit.

Wrong again, Richard. Do you even bother to try to learn the facts of this case, or do you just 100% pull everything you say out of your own asshole?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/10/us/pe...nse/index.html

The hunting license allowed Alshamrani to purchase a gun and ammunition from a licensed Florida firearms dealer. And he did just that on July 20, buying the gun from a licensed dealer, the FBI said Tuesday, without naming the dealer.
    I am beginning to think that you do not even live in this country let alone try and figure out how somebody can be so damn thick.

You work really hard at it Hugh.

Where did I post the only option in the world in purchasing guns is at a store ?

How come you do not want to close the vetting process loophole,Saudi knew the guy was radicalized back in 2015 and he had been posting anti American crap,like yourself,on social media.

Just like yourself he should had never been allowed in the country had the proper vetting process been put in place.

No wonder you have advocated the whole no vetting or vetting was racist so hard because you like it when like minded Enter the country that have no business in the first place being here.

I posted it before and will post it again,that American blood is on your hands,no different then if you had pulled the trigger so stop acting like you actually give a crap.

I do not know how much they are paying you,but it is apparently nothing because they are getting thier monies worth.