Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    'Immigrant' is a term used by the left because they don't like the legal term 'illegal alien'... Four of the 20 overstayed their visas making them illegal aliens...errr, 'immigrants' in PC talk.
    Nah, sorry dude. Stop putting words in people's mouth. And stop co-opting the 9/11 terror attack for cynical partisan ends. Doesn't show any respect for the victims, certainly no empathy, when you do that just to try to bolster a partisan political argument.
    Last edited by bust; February-13-21 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    Nah, sorry dude. Stop putting words in people's mouth. And stop co-opting the 9/11 terror attack for cynical partisan ends. Doesn't show any respect for the victims, certainly no empathy, when you do that just to try to bolster a partisan political argument.

You don't remember 9/11 very well or, speaking of empathy, don't care. I do. Ignoring the fate of victims certainly isn't respectful and not learning from recent history is can be problematic.

You don't remember 9/11 very well or, speaking of empathy, don't care. I do. Ignoring the fate of victims certainly isn't respectful and not learning from recent history is can be problematic.
    Really? I was there.
    When I accuse you of having no respect or empathy it's personal.
    What was your experience in Wisconsin? Did you watch on TV?
    Do you think you know better?
    How dare you say I'm the one who doesn't care.
    Last edited by bust; February-13-21 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    Really? I was there.
    When I accuse you of having no respect or empathy it's personal.
    What was your experience in Wisconsin? Did you watch on TV?
    Do you know better?
    How dare you say I'm the one who doesn't care.
    How dare I? Because your willingness to tolerate and perhaps unwillingness to take measures to prevent another 9/11 is noticeable. I'm more interested in policies that would stop the next 9/11 than your feelings. If you recall, this thread started when someone was making a big point about the one policeman who died in the Capitol and I responded that 3,000 people died in 9/11 and Biden's refugee policies are in denial. One dead policeman is bad. Policies that led to 3,000 people being dead are 3,000x worse.
    Last edited by oladub; February-13-21 at 05:04 PM.

How dare I?
    Hopeless know-it-all,
    Anti- [[real) immigrant,
    CAIR missionary,
    Lump 'em all in.

False patriot.

Misapprehend faith
    In your moral supremacy.
    Do your delusions end there?
    You ain't.
    Last edited by bust; February-14-21 at 12:05 AM.

The U.S. Senate acquitted Former President Trump of insurrection. The big blame on Senate Republicans who vote no! Now Trump will come out of his closet and plan rallies for the 2024 Presidential Election comeback. The Senate Republicans who voted no to have Trump be guilty of starting the Civil War against the U.S. Government will be losing their seats come midterm elections. House Republicans, you're next, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    The U.S. Senate acquitted Former President Trump of insurrection. The big blame on Senate Republicans who vote no! Now Trump will come out of his closet and plan rallies for the 2024 Presidential Election comeback. The Senate Republicans who voted no to have Trump be guilty of starting the Civil War against the U.S. Government will be losing their seats come midterm elections. House Republicans, you're next, too.
    First comes 2022 and we take back the house and the senate! Anyone with half a brain can see we are headed for disaster with this administration!

Then comes TRUMP2024

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    The big blame on Senate Republicans who vote no!
    This day will live in infamy.