Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

drippyhollows Guest

Quote Originally Posted by begingri View Post
    I guess you just have to try to look for the bright spots:

vs.
    and

It is good news in a sense. They estimate that 70% of the murders and shootings in the city are drug related. I think the number is higher. As long as you dont sell dope or hang out with those who do. So long as you dont try to live that kind of lifestyle you are at least sort of insulated. The good news part is things have gotten a little better in terms of crimes against non criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by drippyhollows View Post
    It is good news in a sense. They estimate that 70% of the murders and shootings in the city are drug related. I think the number is higher. As long as you dont sell dope or hang out with those who do. So long as you dont try to live that kind of lifestyle you are at least sort of insulated. The good news part is things have gotten a little better in terms of crimes against non criminals.
    If you live near them you might be able to insulate yourself from being shot, but you're not insulated from your neighborhood going to hell.

How long before the woman talking about the delayed police response decides to get out of Dodge? Any city will be in trouble if the citizens can't count on reliable police response.