Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

When the elderly Quaker owners of the Pequod were hiring a crew in Moby Dick they sought merit. It didn't matter where someone came from or if Queequeg had the same ideology as they did. The important thing was that Queequeg had a good skillset with harpoons.

My favorite team is the US Women's Soccer Team. I don't agree with Megan Rapinoe's politics and demands but she is a great player. So I don't understand the intolerant politicization of MLB tycoons. Who needs it?

Taxpayers are on the hook for $300M for Atlanta's baseball stadium. Bad decision. There were a lot of jobs, groundkeepers, hospitality workers, etc.. that went down the drain with this MLB decision which Pres. Biden encouraged. Biden didn't like the Georgia legislature's decision so Biden punished the people of Atlanta. It would be a nice gesture for Detroit or whichever city gets the All-star Game to send some of its profits to unemployed people in Atlanta.
    Last edited by oladub; April-03-21 at 12:53 AM.