Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

40 oz of Black Label at Honest Johns $4.

Black Label in french is pronounced Labelle Noir.

Cases of Label Noir in Hamtramck retail for $11. Show up at the rink with those in your tool box.

Lodger, I too think your way. But the wallet says different. Thats why I live the HIGH LIFE.

The Champipple of Beers

Looking for $2 Schlitz...

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtragedy View Post
    40 oz of Black Label at Honest Johns $4.

Black Label in french is pronounced Labelle Noir.

Cases of Label Noir in Hamtramck retail for $11. Show up at the rink with those in your tool box.
    OMG OMG OMG!

There's a bar in Detroit where you can buy 40's at the bar!?! I read about a place once in North Carolina that had that and I have been dying to go there...now I don't have to travel as far.

Thank you so much man!

Quote Originally Posted by Khartoum View Post
    OMG OMG OMG!

There's a bar in Detroit where you can buy 40's at the bar!?! I read about a place once in North Carolina that had that and I have been dying to go there...now I don't have to travel as far.

Thank you so much man!
    There is a place in Chicago [[believe it's called empire liquors) where you can buy 40's at the bar... and they serve it to you in a paper bag!

All day on Tuesdays at Bailey's [[Dearborn, Canton, and I think Troy) it's $2 pints all day. That includes the good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Khartoum View Post
    OMG OMG OMG!

Thank you so much man!
    Yeah it's pretty much awesome - they give you a frosty glass to enjoy it in. Plus Black Label is delicious.

All these beer deals are fantastic! Great info! Thanks guys!

Theres a local band that plays around town called Free Beer. So when they play the sign outside the club says, Tonight; Free Beer. So that got me to thinking. What if someone started a band called Naked Women, and someone else started a band called No Cover. They could all play together and the sign outside the club would read; Tonight; Free Beer, Naked Women, No Cover

Downriv,
    Surely you've heard of the Bare Naked Ladies :-)

$2 Blatz bottles everynight at the Bronx...

Does the Temple Bar still charge a cover, I went there to enjoy a PBR and they wanted to charge me 5$ to get in.