Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by CassTechGrad View Post
    That block of Keystone Street from the corner of Davison north to Schuster Park was the topic of a Fox 2 news story a few years ago. It was about the sad story of the last person living on Keystone Street. Heres the YouTube link with the title:Detroit: Entire Neighborhood Abandoned. White Lady Remains..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCT_g...layer_embedded
    Looks like her house is the last house on the street where it deadends into the park. Looking at the street view, there is another occupied house--a brick house next to the lot discussed by the OP. It appears to be in decent shape, too.

Quote Originally Posted by lafontaine View Post
    Looks like her house is the last house on the street where it deadends into the park. Looking at the street view, there is another occupied house--a brick house next to the lot discussed by the OP. It appears to be in decent shape, too.
    i google toured that street and also noticed that house. seemed to be in good shape. cant see if from davidson for all the over growth so i dont know if its still in good shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Wintersmommy View Post
    i google toured that street and also noticed that house. seemed to be in good shape. cant see if from davidson for all the over growth so i dont know if its still in good shape.
    It isn't. Both it and the house beside it are vacant and burned, just like the whole rest of the block. I saw it last August.

Quote Originally Posted by Király View Post
    It isn't. Both it and the house beside it are vacant and burned, just like the whole rest of the block. I saw it last August.
    Google street view images in that area and probably most of Detroit date to 2009. Look in the lower left hand corner.

Default Keystone street

Quote Originally Posted by winstonst View Post
    Google street view images in that area and probably most of Detroit date to 2009. Look in the lower left hand corner.
    Does anyone know the history of Keystone and why it ended up the way it did. It looks so scary now