Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

It's pretty interesting to watch but when someone is dumb enough to skate under a moving truck I find myself cheering for the truck.

Quote Originally Posted by 401don View Post
    It's pretty interesting to watch but when someone is dumb enough to skate under a moving truck I find myself cheering for the truck.

LOL I am fairly sure if they had the equipment to get some of those shots they had the funding to stage the truck too... But you gave me a very good chuckle, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPlanner View Post
    LOL I am fairly sure if they had the equipment to get some of those shots they had the funding to stage the truck too... But you gave me a very good chuckle, thanks!
    The budget for the production of this video was actually $0. Nothing but their blood, sweat, and hustle went into making it. The aerial shots were filmed with a remote control helicopter that had a GoPro 3 camera attached to the front of it [[all homemade) if anyone was curious.

I don't think the long credits were intended for self promotion, seeing that the filmer/director is about to graduate as an accountant and the skateboarder is in school to become a doctor. This video is just something they do for fun as a hobby and creative outlet out of their love for skateboarding and the city. As for the truck shot, I guess the skateboarder is just that crazy....