Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Thruster315 View Post
    I heard he shopped his services in St. Louis- a little closer to his family but I'm hoping we can keep him. Who's out there that's even worthwhile in the back-up market?
    Mark Sanchez is available. I'm sure he's looking to start though.......

Quote Originally Posted by softailrider View Post
    Mark Sanchez is available. I'm sure he's looking to start though.......
    Would be an excellent addition.....

The 2014 Draft is getting pretty close now. There have been more than a few mock drafts that I've looked at and there doesn't seem to be any sort of firm agreement as to who the Lions should or would take. There seem to be more smoke and mirrors than before. There have been talks of trading up, trading down, trading Suh, and everything else under the sun. There's a camp for getting offense with the first pick and there's a camp for getting a defensive player [[I'd like to think we'd be fine as long as we don't draft a punter, kicker or long snapper in the first round).

Does any of the DYes Detroit Lions Intelligencia have an opinion or two as to who they think the Lions should take? The discussions have been pretty silent here but then there have been SO many professional pundits' opinions out there, it's tough to get a grasp on where the Lions need the help the most.