Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Thread: I hate DDOT

Hybrid View

Try this, comrade:
    http://www.detroitmi.gov/Departments...0/Default.aspx

From what I could see, New Years Day is holiday / Sunday hours. It didn't say anything about NYE so I imagine tonight is regular hours. My guess would be that the page you linked to is the old page, Detroit's website layout changed and they forgot to delete the old page. Update your bookmarks / favourites list.

Quote Originally Posted by ljbad89 View Post
    My guess would be that the page you linked to is the old page, Detroit's website layout changed and they forgot to delete the old page. Update your bookmarks / favourites list.
    Yeah, ljbad89 is correct. After the Bing administration came in all city websites were redesigned but for some reason the old pages were never deleted. Unfortunately, the old pages still show up in search engines.

It's ironic that the old link DetroitPole posted was the first page that came up after I did a Yahoo! search on "Detroit DDOT." The Wikipedia page was listed second, while the current active DDOT site was listed third.