Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by DeLemur View Post
    We're having fun because we're making the correct decision on Trump. Join us.
    You ever wonder what it would have been like if social media was around when presidents like the Kennedys ran or Truman where the media hid the fact that he was wheelchair bound and thought it was in the best interests of the country to not make him appear weak.

Roosevelt was hated because during the depression he refused to give direct relief to the citizens because as he put it “it would make them dependent on free money and lose thier work ethic”

Or the president that allowed mass sterilization on African Americans in the south under the guise of immunization shots.

I think one would be hard pressed to find any United States President that was perfect.

Most Americans put stock in politicians that do what they say they are going to do and look out for the best interests of the country.

That is hard to beat.

It is understandable and easily overlooked that because Trump was once a Democrat,he may have so bad habits left over that may pop up from time to time.

He is to the country as Duggan is to Detroit,the right person for the job at the time,more of your country men and women thought so and made it happen.

You can protest and disagree all you want but at the end of the day righteousness won out and tomorrow morning when you wake up he will still be your smiling president.

See what you guys seem to either overlook or refuse to see is in all of your energy directed at hate Trump,Where has it gotten you?

Do you realize because of the impeachment hearings overpowering the news the current candidates of the Democratic Party are being overshadowed.

You are actually helping Trump destroy your own party,all he has to do is spend 1 minute on a tweet and the whole left takes it from there.

Do you also realize that a party that claims it is the party of diversity has now become a field of qualified candidates consisting of only older white men and Warren?

So much for diversity.

So I ask once again.

What have the democrats done for you lately?

Let me go out on a limb and reply for you,if I may.

But But But But Trump

How about you guys spend a little more time getting your house in order and a little less time freaking out about everything Trump,because the left is the one That is destroying democracy in this republic,because out of 325 million people in this country you cannot produce a candidate that can sway the American voters,and in essence creating a single party system.

Hilliary 2016 and Biden 2020 is the best you guys can come up with?

Face it,Biden will take the heartland over all of the other dem candidates,he is safe to the conservative Dems and African American 40%.

So there is your line up Trump and Biden,unless you guys can get off of your butts and produce somebody really fast it is done.

Then we have to listen to four more years of But But But But Trump when you guys are actually the ones that helped get him elected.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    You ever wonder what it would have been like if social media was around when presidents like the Kennedys ran or Truman where the media hid the fact that he was wheelchair bound and thought it was in the best interests of the country to not make him appear weak.
    Truman was wheelchair bound?

How did i miss that?

Quote Originally Posted by Uncledave54 View Post
    Truman was wheelchair bound?

How did i miss that?
    You were not born yet?

Sorry should have wrote the press hid the fact of Roseavelt being in a wheel chair.

Truman allowed the commies to take China and in turn attacked us in Korea and is know for leaving the country in pretty much the same shape as it was when he took office,well outside of the commie thing,and allowing the pilferation of commies into the US government.

I am just going to figure you lost the jist of my whole post and also could not answer the question of “what have the Dems done for you lately,even as a libertarian,probably even less I figure.

It wasn't social media that spoiled the party; it was general media who put the end to the "gentlemen's agreement" that protected Presidents and other high profile politicians from being "outed" for various things in public and it started with Gary Hart and the "Monkey Business" in 1987. He more than likely would have been the Democratic candidate against George Herbert Walker Bush, and more than likely won. And it was probably a set up.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    It wasn't social media that spoiled the party; it was general media who put the end to the "gentlemen's agreement" that protected Presidents and other high profile politicians from being "outed" for various things in public and it started with Gary Hart and the "Monkey Business" in 1987. He more than likely would have been the Democratic candidate against George Herbert Walker Bush, and more than likely won. And it was probably a set up.

Yes, but that does not explain how GHWCIABush could have known anything about Gary Hart's monkey business. Lol

I think one would be hard pressed to find any United States President that was perfect.
    You can't just ball up all his lies, treason, corruption, and Russia love into that Richard. This is about this man's core. Trump cares little about this country and its standards - it is HE who is paramount. His selfishness, egotistical identity overwhelms any morals or beliefs. The guy would "stand in the middle of 5th avenue and shoot somebody and not loose any voters, ok?". Think of the person who would say such a thing. That is the mind of a dictator, who yes warms up to Putin and Russia, because he knows they helped him win the election. Ronald Reagan must be rolling over in his grave. Meanwhile Trump mocks our closest allies Germany, France, and Canada and works to break up NATO.

Maybe he will shoot someone.

Think of the financial crisis of 2008. Think of what Trump would have done compared to Bush or Obama. The millions of ways he would have pad his pockets and his industry.

He is not fit to be President - morally and operationally. Dozens of advisers have fled his office.....

This is serious.
    The settled days of Barak Obama are but a dream to Americans who value competency and standards and even Democracy.

Hah! Mean o' TRUMPET taking away all the FREE STUFF!

The far-left will gib it all back to the downtrodden' - they NICE.

Quote Originally Posted by DarnellSpriggs View Post
    TRUMP is tryna diz-con-neck OHBAMA-FONE!

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Hah! Mean o' TRUMPET taking away all the FREE STUFF!

The far-left will gib it all back to the downtrodden' - they NICE.
    Zacha341... our newbie Darnell was posting bizarre comments, and I think he went Pfffft.... gone.