Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
The Lincoln Park DDA is THE WORST group of people who planned to develop Downtown Lincoln Park Area. They should be FIRED and the let the Citizens of Lincoln Park take over downtown development. Downtown Lincoln Park is DYING!!! and the people of Lincoln Park need to do something about it.

Go tell Mayor Vaslo and the cookie city council to make your democratic voice heard! Stand up and fight to brinf REAL fancy stores to Downtown Lincoln Park. I'm sick and tired of seeing that area of Fort St. and Southfield look like a ghetto.
I am hearing that Mellus could be down by the end of the week.
I have checked the building about every other day and no evidence of anyone there. Today it seemed like someone has been inside. I confirmed with a local business owner who has seen people inside.

I also heard that the healthcare owner would have offered more money on Dorsey Building but since the DDA told him last month that he'd have to negotiate with the condo owner for land for parking that he'd need to save some money for the parking. That is a sham because that is the DDA's job to acquire parking!

Plus, the DDA Act is a state law and it states that DDA's are to encourage historic preservation as well as notify the State Historic Preservation Office if any changes are planned to a National Register listed building!