Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 36 of 432 FirstFirst ... 26 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: Garwood Mansion

John Collier........I'm serious about photos of a phone booth at the house. Several people on this thread swear there was a phone booth in the fourier. Peoples' perception of sanity [[such as it is) hinges on whether or not you can produce a 'Phone Booth Photo'. It's on you, dear friend. No pressure.

Oh, that's right, the old phone booth in the mansion controversy. I can't remember for sure, but I think I remember Hoover saying that there definitely was a phone booth. But I can't remember for sure. Yeah, I think that's what he said.

Hey Isle did you make that phone stand? Thats pretty neat.

Candy Man - you threw a coat of arms out there, and I grabbed it. Now I have to decide between a 71' Nova SS and a surreal masterpiece for my wallpaper. Thank you.

I'm pretty sure there was a phone booth in the house cause one night I did some acid and I saw Superman come out of it. Yup I did, I swear I saw Superman come out of the phone booth in the foyer.

Well then, there you have it. What's the next question?

1klsn....email me when time permits.

Rona.....try that trick nowadays and Homeland Security [[big laugh) would be on you........quick. That's a trick phone table in those photos. Gash, remember Grandma Jake's phone? What was the #.? How about Ave C?

Bntspr.....stnfrnt rule #1 clearly states that if you think there was a phone booth there, then by gosh, there was one there. We helped OG out with that once. Something about Mitch Mitchell.

Bgbee....use that "Gost Riders" thing that Gash posted over on page 17. It's a great image.

Commander Cody

Commander cody and all the lost planet airpeople

Let it snow. Let it snow. Let it snow. Let it snow. There will be an answer, let it snow.
    Last edited by Candy man; April-17-09 at 08:32 PM. Reason: CAPITALIZE

Hello friends
    Attachment 659
    Last edited by Lowell; April-21-09 at 07:15 PM.

Candy..very coool...The snow Part Eye Yie Yie...71 here in D town today...Peace...Whaler

Last edited by Lowell; April-21-09 at 07:16 PM.

Tips for June in MI #1 If the skeeters are bothersome, carry a fabric softener.

Tips for June in MI #2 If Sunburnt, break off a piece of Aloe plant and rub on affected area of skin. [[edit) : embarrassed smiley face
    Last edited by Candy man; April-17-09 at 09:21 PM.

Tips for June in Mi #3 If hassled by the fuzz, plead the 5th and don't involve your innocent friends. [[edit) cool smiley face
    Last edited by Candy man; April-17-09 at 09:23 PM.

Can't think of tip #4 right now. Any body else?

Old guy, you out there?

What an extra super great day in the D.

Stone ..can I invite John to the party ???
    Attachment 664
    Attachment 665

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT1xDI-y8-c

Gies ...I just couldn't help bring out the heavy artillery ...no fear !!!
    Last edited by Margie; April-23-09 at 01:39 PM.

I lived in the Garwood for just a few weeks but I'm sure there was no phone there at that time.

Candy man... Where do you live? Winter just won't leave you alone!

I for one can not remember a phone being in the entry way....but then .....I just got in from a Fri night at my favorite watering hole..... Red Line 400.....great band.....and to tell you the truth right now I can not tell you if I wore underwear today.......................nope.................. g-nite

Gleeman, are you up ?Attachment 666
    Last edited by Margie; April-23-09 at 01:39 PM.

Drummer21.....once again stnfrnt rule #1: if you're sure there wasn't a phone there, then by gosh there wasn't.

Drummer21, Rocky Mountain High, Colorado!

Page 36 of 432 FirstFirst ... 26 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 46 86 136 ... LastLast