Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

detroitchef Guest

Gee, what a great idea, sure saves pesky details like paying for signage or hiring employees. Wait till he figures out he can screw the landlord out of rent by squatting and then 'closing' in the middle of the night! Yay for surburbanites!

I don't hang with this newfangled notion. I prefer to buy that kind of crap the old fashioned way. Either off a skeghead squatting on a piece of cardboard in an alley off of Prentis[[after they evicted his ass and WSU is about to ship him back to suburbia) or out of the trunk of a car that has pulled up next to me at a gas-station while I am filling up.

Besides, I know Joe Posch. Trust-fund kid from Grosse Pointe.
    Last edited by detroitchef; November-11-09 at 08:16 AM.