I had a chat with Fox Customer Service today. While very apologetic that I had spent almost $200 for my seats and could not see the show, the attitude was very much, What did you expect? That's the way Rock and Roll audiences are. And NO we are not going to take any proactive action. So sorry. The performers like seeing people stand up the whole show. Someone called today and complained she was asked to sit down, while everyone else was standing up. So I guess that makes everything OK.

But wait! When I explained that I am both short and unable to stand for long periods, and asked if they would consider a seating section in front just for people who cannot or do not want to stand for the show, she said she would present that suggestion! To whom, I don't know.

When I mentioned that I was unable to stand for the whole show, she brought up the accessible seating policy the Fox has. There is a number you can call to ask about seating if you have issues requiring seating accommodation. 313-471-3211 Accessible Seating, leave a message and they are supposed to call you back.

NOTE: Accommodation for disabilities is required by state law. I do not have a disability, but a temporary condition which is not covered by the law, also, how would I have known I would need accommodation? I had no clue people would be allowed to stand in front of seated people for the entire show. The suggestion was, in the future, call and ask if this would be show where people were expected to stand, and if so, ask for accessible seating so I can see the show.

PS, I hadn't thought of Dylan as a rock performer.