Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Thread: Gill Hill

Hybrid View

Gil Hill story: when I worked at WQBH in the late 80's/early 90's, he would drop in from time to time to be a guest on one of our talk shows. He always seemed to be a great guy. One time, he was wearing his BHC jacket and I was wearing a Janet Jackson tour jacket and he asked if I wanted to trade him. Seems he was a huge Janet fan. I didn't bite but maybe I should have.

They totally screwed up the BHC franchise with the third one. First, they killed off Hill. Second, it wasn't shot in Detroit at all, and third, they should have had the BH cops come to Detroit to help Axel Foley instead of the other way around.

Holding out hope for the fourth one, but I doubt it will even happen.

Quote Originally Posted by mallory View Post
    Gil Hill story: when I worked at WQBH in the late 80's/early 90's, he would drop in from time to time to be a guest on one of our talk shows. He always seemed to be a great guy. One time, he was wearing his BHC jacket and I was wearing a Janet Jackson tour jacket and he asked if I wanted to trade him. Seems he was a huge Janet fan. I didn't bite but maybe I should have.

They totally screwed up the BHC franchise with the third one. First, they killed off Hill. Second, it wasn't shot in Detroit at all, and third, they should have had the BH cops come to Detroit to help Axel Foley instead of the other way around.

Holding out hope for the fourth one, but I doubt it will even happen.
    Heres your hope. Should be released this summer.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24880042/