Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

I'm with you, Speram, it doesn't seem like anything OTHER than a piece to illicit EXACTLY the response which launched this thread.

What launched this thread was me. It's simple, I am curious to know how our countries could let this happen. If anyone has any proof otherwise, we could all benefit from knowing that. This is scary stuff, no?

Am I scared for all of us because I watched the video? You bet your sweet bippie I am. If this is or is not going on, how do I find out. Tell me what sources to look at that would dispute this video's claim. Educate me please.

In the meantime, I will hope it is "bullshit"...

Yeah, Erie, sorry to refer to you in the abstract...but IF it is a propaganda piece it would be designed to inflate and inflame the average human, that's how the stuff works.

But there are a variety of reasons why this should NOT be alarming to you...and you should take them all to heart.

For one, it may just be FoxsNews bullpuckeys. It may be false. Since no other news organization picked it up it may not have passed the smell test.

Then, no worries...any energy spent on negative fears would be wasted. [[they almost always are...)

On the other hand, it may be true, and Homeland Security might've embargoed all further news releases on it.

But that means that they are on it, again, no worries.

Doesn't mean we shouldn't be ready for any invasion attempts, but what I saw isn't too different than the White Supremist and/or Militia training camps that are way popular in all of the other states where these fellows haven't yet franchised.

It is shaping up to be SOME curious future around this next corner...

Consider the source. Martin Mawyer's group started the "Hillary Is Gay" allegations
    on the internet, television, and radio last year, and I don't recall Hannity exposing the dozens of right wing paramilitary groups espousing racial hatred that have existed for years.
    Any camps, whether run by the islamic extremists or far right racists, should be monitored, but let's not run around getting excited. This is what the members of these groups want.

Fox news would betray their viewers if they reported about any right-wing militas or hate groups, thats why they never report it.

There was a report, by the mainstream media a few years ago about an Islamic group running a camp somewhere in the northeast. Fox never made much out of the story because it would have made Bush look weak, thus the story was buried.

My guess is that Hannity wants to agressively report this to portray Pres. Obama as weak on terror, as the neo-cons have been pushing this agenda ever since the elections.

Terrorist compounds? Try the Bush ranch in Crawford Texas.

ccbatson Guest

Unbelievable that liberals would deny the validity of this concern and make light of it. You should be ashamed.