Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

The only other image that I found online is at the Burton website, of NE HS under construction:

http://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/i/imag...d=EB02F962.TIF

Main link:

http://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/i/imag...index;c=dpa1ic

Thanx Hornwrecker for the link. Since yesterday [[9/22), I have gotten calls from family members, who still lives in Detroit, about Northeastern High School. Two other cousins did go there [['71 and the year the girls won it all in '75) and an uncle [['55). Here is what I gathered from them:
    1. The address of the school was 4872 Grandy Street; zip 48207
    2. Last year classes were actually conducted was 1982.
    I don't know just how accurate the above are but I will check it out.
    Also, a retired school board member [[district#191) was put on to me and he emailed me stating that a school called Franklin was built on the same style as Northeastern [[Picture included).

I now live in Northern Illinois [[behind O'Hare airport) and as I have said, it is very difficult for me to gather information and pictures of Northeastern High School. I truly hope I do get some help from the former students and faculty.
    Last edited by xunclexx; September-23-09 at 08:48 PM.