Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 12-21-12

There is nothing magical about the Mayan calendar
    No, but what they did with the limited knowledge and technology they had at the time was astounding.

Undoubtedly. There is little more astonishing than what human ingenuity can produce given time and motivation.

The Year December 21, 2012 is supposed to be the what Mayans think its the end of the world. However its is called the Mayan 'Purfiication Era' Where the planets in our Solar System will be in exact alignment with the sun which the Earth will go through a slight polar shift. The Earth will tilt from its 23.5 degress from its poles to 90 degrees. The whole Artic Poles will be facing the sun causing the Artic polar ice caps to melt and polar ice caps to reform in the entire tropic regions at the equator. There would be Tsumanis all over the world, terrible earthquakes, cities will be destroyed, Days on most regions would become night. The Artic Ocean will be ice free where the sun will not set. Our ecosystem will be upside down. Billions of plant and animal species and marine life will become extict. Governments will fall. Cities will be gone in a flash and billions of people WILL DIE! The Polar shift maybe a slow process, but it may speed up soon after 2012.

But remember what Jesus sez... "There will be earthquakes, floods, and famines wars and rumors of wars, but it is not a sign for the end of all things."

The Earth went through hundereds of polar shifts for millions of years even during the frequent ice ages and its about 700,000 years overdue. The Earth will experince another ice age and it could be happen starting after 2012. So far the Farmers Almanac will record a several below normal temperatures throughout the northern U.S. and the great plains and less fequent hurricanes over the Atlantic Ocean and more hurricanes over the Mid Pacific Oceans. This winter other northern hemispheric regions will experience wet to dry snowfall and sounthern California will get more frequent rainfall after January of 2010.

So far the Earth is will not die just changing and we humans must go for the change, adapt or die.
    Last edited by Danny; September-10-09 at 09:10 AM.

UFO Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lorax View Post
    They are if you believe in relativity and quantum physics.

Most prognosticators like Nostradamus could "see" events while in a trance-like state, which they had a difficult time explaining. Edgar Cayce was particularly remarkable, with his visions being transmitted to pen and paper by a stenographer while they happened. Many were cut & dried, and fairly easy to explain, in the case of Nostradamus, many of the things he saw involved technologies yet invented, so it made it more difficult.

Having had an out of body experience, I can say, you don't need to fear death, certainly, and if the prognosticators are correct, life is circular, a round trip, if you will- we move between planes of consciousness, and time is not a straight line, but assembled in a circle, repeating, ending, and repeating like a tape recording over and over.

I think I love you Will you marry me?

UFO Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitej72 View Post
    How could you have had one of these?

Don't you profess to be an atheist, which would mean that you believe there is no such thing as a "soul", which is necessary for an out of body experience?

Inquiring minds want to know!

I am a devout atheist and I believe in life after death

I believe that we are a particle i the fabric of energy that constructs this universe and as Lorax said, we are recycled

Happy to share.

After my experience, as I call it, [[I had acute botulism poisoning) I had an overwhelming sense that there is more to death than simply nothingness. I was declared clinically dead, and for these 2-3 minutes I was weightless, and observing the scene below with great interest.

My senses were heightened, clear eyesight [[I wear contacts), but had no awareness of a body, limbs, etc. It was a supercharged consciousness that existed for those few minutes. My hearing was sharp, my cognition intact, and I was able to recount what was said during this period.

Looking down on the scene of paramedics attempting to revive me, I began to drift away from the scene, then, as when your vision narrows as you black-out, I was conscious again, looking up from the gurney. The pain was more intense, my limbs twisted and contorted from the poison, and it was a month before I was able to comfortably walk again.

Also, with that overwhelming sensation, there was no pain, no worries while in this state, more of a curiosity at what was happening, staying engaged with what the paramedics were doing.

Is it spirituality? I have no idea. Was this my "soul" leaving my body, perhaps, I still have no idea. I certainly believe in something more after death now, but I don't equate it with a belief in a "god" or a religious affiliation.

I do know that there is no reason to be afraid, and in fact, knowing that if my consciousness returned to my body, that the pain was going to be alot worse, which it was, so that selfishness was apparent, even to me!
    Lorax whether you are religious or not. You might have gone through an 'out of body experience' From out of your body you approach into God's Judgement before you have access to 'Kingdom of God or Hell' but those doctors brought you back to your flesh and live.

12-21-12

Sounds like Matt Stafford's first snap for the Lion's opener.

I think the evidence is overwhelming and I am disturbed by it, that is why my company, Mayan-Irish Insurance has put together a policy that can let you rest with Piece of Mind.

For only pennies a day, you can be assured that if the Earth is destroyed on 12-21-12, we will guarantee that your surviving loved ones are taken care of.

Don't let uncertaintity, eat away at you. Sign up today!

It would be a piece of mind, that's for sure.

ccbatson Guest

Watch Penn and Teller's BS episode this season on Armageddon. Good entertainment and common sense backed up with facts. Conclusion? 12-21-12 is BS.

So, you're saying you won't be buying any of Irish's insurance then...

ccbatson Guest

Did you think for a moment that I was going to buy it?

Why not? It's entrepreneurial, and a capitalist-market-based concept. Two things that are dear to your heart.

Lorax Guest

And worth just about as much as private health care "insurance" is today. Go figure.

Lorax Guest

Quote Originally Posted by gazhekwe View Post
    It would be a piece of mind, that's for sure.
    Sounds like the last piece to me.

Lorax Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Lorax whether you are religious or not. You might have gone through an 'out of body experience' From out of your body you approach into God's Judgement before you have access to 'Kingdom of God or Hell' but those doctors brought you back to your flesh and live.
    There was no "might" about it- it did happen. I don't think it had anything to do with gods or kingdoms.

I'm curious- how do you come to your conclusion? I'm not being snarky here, but I'm asking, what leads you to believe this?

ccbatson Guest

Capitalists invest not only in things that make a profit, but those that provide the highest quality product or service at the lowest cost. Anything else is thievery.

There's a lot of thieves out there, then, bats. Maybe they didn't read the same instruction manual.

Lorax Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    Watch Penn and Teller's BS episode this season on Armageddon. Good entertainment and common sense backed up with facts. Conclusion? 12-21-12 is BS.
    Fantastic- a couple of foul-mouthed, right wing comedians have all the answers. Brilliant. And you hold out any hope for the Rehtuglican Party? LOL!!!

There was no "might" about it- it did happen. I don't think it had anything to do with gods or kingdoms.

I'm curious- how do you come to your conclusion? I'm not being snarky here, but I'm asking, what leads you to believe this?

When I became a Christian, The Father, Son the Holy Ghost reveal to me the whole truth about their existance. They are REAL and I'm not making this up. They control the existance of everything of life and death. You, Lorax, have told everyone in this forum that have a 'near death experience.' That your soul has left the body and being lifted up into God's judgement before you could enter heaven or being thrown yourself into hell. But the doctors along with God's grace had put your soul back into the body and being raised from the dead! Now you must thank him and praise His name for He has save your life and accept his Son Jesus for the parting of your sins.

WORD FROM THE STREET PROPHET

Jesus Saves
    Last edited by Danny; September-10-09 at 09:08 AM.

I dunno, Danny, MY reading of the scriptures shows that Issa/Yeshua/Jesus died for ALL throughout ALL time...and there is nothing about having to choose or do anything religious with other people involved.

You can certainly DO such things, but it is clear they are not required.

To insist that others follow your defined path is to go beyond what the Savior is quoted to say. He said HE was the way, truth, and life...not some church.

To think your defined path is the only one...is assuming a whole bunch of stuff beyond the scope of our discussion here.

Paul is the one who bastardized and built the religion, and there is considerable evidence that he was the source of distraction from the very things Jesus taught...and MY mentor told me that we should always listen to the Half-God/Half-Man first, then read words from one who never met Him in the flesh.

I'm still highly suspicious of the second Council of Nicea in 325 ad. I peg the whole troubles with how people perceive the Christian religion and how INeffective it has been continuing the work of the Savior directly with that meeting of Constantinople and his minions.

Religion is divisive, because it is man-made. God is the uniter, the All One, and all love is found in Him. OR the converse, all love between humans and marveling at creation reveals this Being Outside of Time in some portion...especially when it is NOT religious!

Let Lorax have his experience without any of your bold religious taint, and let him come to the conclusion on his own. There is little in scripture to support your words, certainly if you bring up meditation and out-of-body experiences with MOST pastors, you'll be run out as a new-ager! [[they conveniently forget that whole episode with Peter on the roof, learning that 'all things are sacred' and the transporting around instantly in Spirit...but we don't want to tread there right now either!)

Cheers...

Lorax, I had one of those, too, early in my life. I have forgotten mine, largely, because as I investigate this God-Being or "Other Outside of Time" I have had multiple visions and experiences that have been FAR MORE radical than a mere looking back at myself on a moment of death.

You don't have to believe anything, but if you ask the air you just might get a response. Just be ready for it. If you seek beyond what we chance-encounter via our five blatant senses, you just might find something curious. Knock on a few doors, you never know who might answer.

It could even be Danny...but know for sure, when the student is ready the teacher will appear. If you no longer want to learn, that is obviously your choice. One I cannot fathom, but valid nonetheless.

Now, to get on with my day. I am way late waking up today...

Here's a preview from Book of Revelations:

1. The Antichrist [[ the Beast or the Dragon with a mark 666 on his forehead) will first infiltrate the Roman Catholic Church through its Popes, The U.S. and other Judeo governmental and Islamic facist States. It might be through a series of technological and governmental innovations.

2. The Antichrist we reveal himself as "Jesus" and most people of the nations of the Earth will see its coming He will speak blasphemous words like frogs coming out from his mouth.

3. Those will witness his 'pseudo' miracles and follow him and It will put a mark of the beast 666 on yout forehead. Anyone who did not follow this false prophet will be destoyed Therefore most Christians will end up run and hide and praying for hope from REAL Jesus to come ans save them.

4. Then the book of the Seven Seals will be and opened the angels from heaven will blow trumpets sounding the earlier part of God's Wrath to the wicked.

5. There would be death, war plague and finally famine all over the nations of the Earth. Everyone will seek the antichrist for help but turned them down.

6. The REAL Jesus Christ will return to Earth, descending at the Mount of Olives with his feet not touching the ground.

7. Jesus will raise the DEAD in Christ from its graves and soon will join LIVING in Christ.[[ That is the true RAPTURE). He will bring fourth the city a NEW JERUSALEM from heaven next to the old city and righteous will dwell in it. The NEW JERUSALEM will be superfort keeping out Satan and his followers.

8. God will set the Earth on FIRE consuming everything in site. Over 100% of the flora and fauna will be extict. Satan and his hosts will be consumed. But Jesus will hold Satan captive and toss him in the pit for 1000 years. Meanwhile NEW JERUSALEM is still standing and righteous will remain.

9. The 1000 year tribulation will begin. People of NEW JERUSALEM will commune with Jesus, the presence of God and His angels and with each other.

10. After the 1000 year tribulation is over, Satan will be released from the pit and he will gather his remaining hosts from hell and raise the wicked from their graves. He will prepare for war for souls against God's People. This time it would be the final war.

11. The Last Holy War is set on the burnt battlegrounds surrounding NEW JERUSALEM. Jesus also set his holy armies. He will wear a robe glowing white.

12. The Battle of Armageddon is on. Jesus will preform a trick to the wicked. He will reveal to them the memories of their sinful past. The wicked has saw what they have done to them and themselves. Their memories forsaw their wars against their neighbors; brothers and sisters mothers and fathers, robberies, scams, performing sexual immoralities, stealing, killing, not remebring the to preserve the sabbath, causing division in the Christian Churches, not giving in chariable secrets, Not listening to the Gospel truth from Jesus that to being offered from Christians. Envies, jelouslies, covetness, gluttonies, turning away from the Church [[ blacksliding), Coverting to cults, listening to bad music, drinking, smoking, idol worshiping, [[ the figures that dictates you life.) worldy wars, gambling, cheating, Naming holy names, joining gangs, performing blasephemies, lack of obedience to God Jesus and Holy Ghost, cussing to your neighbors and to the holy things scamming and more sinful acts that the wicked performed.

13. They the wicked have seen these things they bowed down trying to ask for forgiveness and praising and saying, "The Lord is REAL! The maker of all things." However they have their chance while they were alive on the Earth so the Lord perpare for them the " Great Judgement" That is where Jesus along with his father and the Holy Ghost will be sitting on the throne passing the final judgement.

14 The Lord founds the wicked GUILTY of all of their sins and they [[ especially) Satan is cast to the lake of fire where they be consumed to the second death. They wicked will be no more.

15. They God make a new heaven a new Earth for the righteous where the lion will mate with the lamb and every tear will be wiped from their eyes and everyone saved person will there forever and ever. Amen.

Danny,

Is all that from your understanding of directly studying scripture...or was it taught to you by others? I've been all over Revelation, Ezekiel, Isaiah, Daniel, John, and Jesus' words regarding the mysterious future times...and do not read into the text as much as you present. You must have additional sources.

If it is direct inspiration, then hooray for you. I feel quite strongly that much of what you say will be viewed that way by some when the excrement hits the proverbial fan...but the largest group of folks hoping and waiting for a Pre-Tribulation Rapture will likely fall away from faith when the struggle arrives.

I believe the mark will be WELCOME by most...once the economy crashes. They never quite said HOW the 'mark of the beast' would come to be the only way one could buy or sell.

I feel that crash-time is just around the corner...

Fantastic- a couple of foul-mouthed, right wing comedians have all the answers. Brilliant. And you hold out any hope for the Rehtuglican Party? LOL!!!
    Actually, I enjoy Penn & Teller, though I don't always agree with what they say. I find their skepticism refreshing, and they do manage to deftly puncture some of the nonsense that passes for "common knowledge" in the populace.

Danny, you need serious therapy. Really.

Gannon, much as I respect you as a person, I think you're just deluded. I also have read the prophets and Revelations many times, and it's all--pardon the expression--crap as far as I can see. None of it makes any sense, much less paint a coherent picture of the End Days.

The 70's must have been r-e-e-e-e-e-ealy good to you...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast