Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by softailrider View Post
    I feel like I'm living in an alternate universe - I can't believe how good this team looks. It's a 180-degree turnaround from last year when they were totally comatose. It's really entertaining to watch this team now.
    Oy Vey, that post hasn't aged well. It went bad really quick.

Quote Originally Posted by softailrider View Post
    Oy Vey, that post hasn't aged well. It went bad really quick.
    I wasn't as optimistic but admit to having one foot on the bandwagon. This idea that you can draft young athletic guys like Hayes, Thompson, Ivey and they will somehow magically develop their shooting just doesn't work. For further proof just look at the Pistons drafts for the last 10 plus years.

Quote Originally Posted by 401don View Post
    This idea that you can draft young athletic guys like Hayes, Thompson, Ivey and they will somehow magically develop their shooting just doesn't work.
    Right now getting shots seems to be a bigger problem than shooting as they turn the ball over and over and over again without getting a shot off. Ausar Thompson is sensational but he needs to learn he's a Dennis Rodman and Dennis Rodman's don't try three's, as his airballs showed last night. Steal, rebound, pass, or drive kid. Don't shoot anything more than five fee away.
    Nonetheless this is a fun team to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowell View Post
    Right now getting shots seems to be a bigger problem than shooting as they turn the ball over and over and over again without getting a shot off. Ausar Thompson is sensational but he needs to learn he's a Dennis Rodman and Dennis Rodman's don't try three's, as his airballs showed last night. Steal, rebound, pass, or drive kid. Don't shoot anything more than five fee away.
    Nonetheless this is a fun team to watch.
    It's a shooter's league now though and even in Rodman's time the Pistons and Bulls had guys who could score. I don't think you can get by with a wing who can't shoot any more, especially when Ivey plays similar and Duren can't do much offensively other than dunk. These 3 and Cade are your young core and they're going to have to learn how to score or they're going to need to trade two of them.

YAY!

Pistons broke their losing record. Oh well looks like Cade Cunningham will be leaving the Pistons soon.