Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

All D1 athletes in all sports practice more than 20 hours per week. Everything above 20 hours is called voluntary practice.

This whole thing comes down to the definition of "voluntary."

Lloyd Carr shouting!

"RODRIGUEZ, BRING BACK MY FOOTBALL PROGRAM!"

I think in the grand scheme of things this violation will turn out to be no big deal. Look big time college coaches regularly walk that line between whats legal by the NCAA and a violation. What we are seeing with RichRod is that he doesn't have the cover thats needed from "friends of the program".

For reasons that I understand and somewhat agree with there's a segment of the Michigan insiders that flat out don't like the guy and hopes he fails.

RichRod will eventually fail unless he can convince those folks that he's truly a Michigan man, not just some outsider coming in to coach a team then leave for greener pastures once he starts winning

Predictions for today's game?