Ray, I mostly agree with you, BUT in terms of the weather, in a month [[or less..) from now when it's at-least 110 degrees out and we know it won't be cooling-off until late September/early October, I'll argue with you! The insane Summer heat is a factor for almost everyone out here -- if you're outside a lot, it sucks, if you're inside with air conditioning a lot, you kinda get cabin fever and either-way, if you're the one paying the electricity & water bills it sucks [[water bill is higher because I'm taking showers twice a day & doing laundry more often because clothes get sweaty fast when I'm outside). The good news about Summer is I don't run the dryer, because I've hung a clothes line in my back yard & everything dries fast in the Summer thanks to low humidity & the broiling heat.

Of course, in Michigan, Winter gets old & there as associated costs with that, but having left Michigan for the W & SW USA 21 years ago, I miss the four distinct seasons, and that late Winter/early Spring day when you can actually smell the grass.

Tim, also in Henderson