Reading comprehension, or comprehension in general, isn’t your strong suit. I literally said I live adjacent to downtown. Since you are a google expert perhaps you should google what downtown means or the geographic boundaries of downtown Detroit. It doesn’t bode well for the rest of your arguments or ideas if you make the initial mistake of misinterpreting something that is pretty obvious and come to the exact same conclusion after reviewing it again. Actually I think that makes perfect sense for you.

Also, as someone who is a member at the Zoo and donates money to wildlife and environmental organizations I have had otter conversations before and I am guilty of sharing otter content with friends on more than one occasion, silly millennial that I am.

I do think there are more people that think like you, which is really the problem. You sit on a keyboard and talk about a place you have never been to and discuss how simple it is to determine a species population as if people don’t go through years of schooling and studying to master these skills. You go at length for hundreds of paragraphs spitting things that you just searched and passing it off as knowledge you possess. Countless times people have pointed out your misinterpretation of what you are posting because you don’t actually know what you are talking about. Experience matters. Expertise matters. Copying and pasting things from the internet doesn’t equate to knowledge.

I think it is an interesting question to pose regarding how animals are counted and the scientific reasoning behind any claims. That’s not what you did here though. It’s a conspiracy propagated by the left and the media to further hamper industry and send those jobs away. Your proof? The question “Who was talking about otters before?” Bingo. Nailed it. If anyone questions that sound logic then they likely don’t recycle or do anything to help their community, at least not nearly as much as the Florida guy and his google.