Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post

In case you have not noticed while sitting in a city with a 83% poverty rate,unless you find a happy medium,you are going to slowly starve to death.

You live in a house,in the suburbs,when there was already plenty of houses in the city,for you to do that,it had to be built by destroying or replacing the nature that was there before,it’s okay because it is your house,so your personal impact on nature is okay,it’s the others that wear tin foil who are the ones that are wrong.

Do you drink bottled water? Yes or no

Deflection is not a solution.

Personally I do not care about the article,I have never eaten an otter so outside of their fur,do not care one way or another.

Just a snippet... just wondering if his random sentences strung together, make any logical sense at all? Or better yet, if he doesn't care about the article, why he even posted?

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Just a snippet... just wondering if his random sentences strung together, make any logical sense at all? Or better yet, if he doesn't care about the article, why he even posted?
    it would be brilliant performance art if we didn’t know the truth. How someone launches into a stream of consciousness over an otter video in a city he’s never been to is nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by southen View Post
    it would be brilliant performance art if we didn’t know the truth. How someone launches into a stream of consciousness over an otter video in a city he’s never been to is nuts.
    You do not even live in the city,you just used it as your playground for profit on others misery,did you ever even pick up a bag of trash on your way out?

Clearly you can be there and have zero positive impact on it.

17 states protect river otters,guess which one does not and you can even get a permit to have one as a pet,so do not pretend that you actually care about them now.
    Last edited by Richard; May-05-22 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    You do not even live in the city,you just used it as your playground for profit on others misery,did you ever even pick up a bag of trash on your way out?

Clearly you can be there and have zero positive impact on it.

17 states protect river otters,guess which one does not and you can even get a permit to have one as a pet,so do not pretend that you actually care about them now.
    Your reality distortion field is impressive. I haven’t photographed an abandonment since 2009, have lived near downtown since 2012 [[that’s in the city since you aren’t super familiar) and I logged over 100 hours of volunteer time in the city. But hey, you know everything from your computer down there in Florida so I’m probably mistaken on my own life lmao.

You know how 99% of people interpreted that article? “Oh that’s cool, I love otters.” Only you would take that and make it a political and conspiracy stream of consciousness.