Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

I was being sardonic in a way. Regarding the elections, without siding with any party I'm a former election worker - many years on several levels [I declined to work 2020 due to the severity of COVID at the time]. And the can tell you [as witnessed] that vote 'challengers' are not new.

They [dems and rep] visit precincts as election day draws on thru closing. I witnessed them during former president Obama's Election I worked as well. As for other interactions within the voting processes by the 'mobs' in general, well, I'll just not comment. As it rarely bows productively.

Quote Originally Posted by ABetterDetroit View Post
    There are times that you confuse me Zacha. I would think you would understand that there is a faction that with every fiber of their being is rooting for failure of all things Detroit. There is a specific reason for this thought process. It wasn’t a coincidence that the polling places in Detroit where mobbed in 2020. They didn’t go to Auburn Hills or Chesterfield township. The mob knew exactly who to pick on specifically to rally the far right to their cause....
    Last edited by Zacha341; April-01-22 at 02:13 PM.