Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

I still cross regularly, as I’m from Windsor originally, a dual citizen and much of my family is there, of course I am triple vaccinated but I still have to get the pre 72 hour Covid test , update my arrival data and itinerary details on the ArrivCan app and test results before I cross constantly, it is a pain, but I just figured you do what you need to do, The customs officers I have encountered on both sides have been, at least in my own experiences, extremely nice to me and accommodating, I was very accustomed to the Canadian side being fairly friendly, but often the American ones I found rather unpleasant, but not so now, The Canadian ones have often said to me welcome back, and the American ones on several occasions have even said to me welcome back home! I always think if that’s the worst thing I have to put up with in life ,I’m still pretty darn lucky.
    Last edited by DetBill; January-06-22 at 09:21 AM.