Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    I don't think that your very long posts are "pretty popular", and I'm not the only one to tell you so. But you do have every right to post what you want. And I do agree with you when you are right.
    You are putting words in my post,without understanding the post to begin with,never said my posts were pretty popular.

I said what was pretty popular was general conversation that has little relevance to the actual topic,but you choose to call me out personally but nobody else. Get it now?

You are just using long posts as narrative for other reasons,because nobody in the world gets triggered that much over a post on the internet.

well I am not here looking to get laid and nobody always agrees with everybody all of the time,there are similar minded people that do agree with each other.

Funny how the virtual world is no different then the real world,there is nothing personal going on and the world is full of evils outside of a long random post on the Internet,people are free to avoid them or take what is posted and look into it further if they are really interested.

Not much schooling,so I became an information junkie,not an expert in anything just interested in as many different subject as possible.

Thats that whole expand your mind thing.

You got logic,ever get into critical thinking? The place where everything is not always black and white and you do not just take things at face value?

I agree with the Farmers Almanac,for some reason they always seem to come pretty close to their predictions.
    Last edited by Richard; October-26-21 at 08:16 PM.