Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Bong-Man View Post
    A fact of life I never realized until I got older...

It doesn't matter if it's the boy scouts, an all boys school, a male locker room, a Catholic or Evangelical church, monks in Tibet, the military, a police force, etc....get a group of males together and the odds increase that some kind of weird shit is eventually going to go down.
    You're on point with that. I had a neighborhood friend that I grew up with that went to a Catholic School in Detroit [[which shall remain nameless) I went to DPS. Years later I came to find out he had been molested by his Priest. It totally has messed him up, and will continue to for the rest of his life. How do you do that to your Son? They need to remove everything with Bo's name on it, and take his statue down. He's a disgrace to all involved.
    Last edited by Cincinnati_Kid; June-11-21 at 12:25 PM.