Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

I seldom use Edge, but I just opened it up and opened a ton of pages and none of them set up as an app. There is a button that asks if you want to open a page as an app, so make sure that you don't click that. I will continue to look at it and see if I find anything else
    I looked for that button and could not find it. But thanks anyway. Is Microsoft supposed to help or hinder us. They should just offer a basic version for us non-IT people.

Also still getting this - Welcome to DetroitYES! Kindly Consider Turning Off Your Ad Blocking.

Lowell, do I have to send you a message or email to kindly remove this?
    I'm logged in and donated.

Every click on Edge is saved as an app, which is now several hundred for me. Which one is the Adblocker is impossible to find.

jcole - I would use Firefox or Chrome, but Micros**t blocks and reverts to Edge as the default. AVG has also taken over my Firefox.

Everything internet is just piling on now. [[ex Long Beach State football).
    Last edited by Bigb23; March-06-21 at 06:24 PM.