Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Thread: Scams

Threaded View

^^^ Youtube offers much on work-arounds re. the Windows nonsense.

Apple too now joining the insanity with their recent OS upgrades! Indeed the coders have to keep at it - useful or useless - often making things far worse. Rendering your computer towards paper-weight status!

I recently purchased a classic 2014 15" Apple Laptop with a known buggy, ram-hogging new system loaded. I knew I needed it downgraded immediately to regain computer speed and ditch the unnecessary features.

Apple snob team would have laughed me out of their store on multiple levels [[not the least from presenting before them a 'legacy' unit).

Smartly, I located a so-called store-front-row local computer store who without hesitation completely understood my system down-grade request! Dropped off computer - next day all set. Running well sans the crap.
    Last edited by Zacha341; February-09-21 at 10:19 AM.