Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Anyone heard of Navid Keshavarz-Nia?

Here are his credentials.....

“1. I am 59 years old and have been a resident of Temecula, California for one year. Previously, I resided in
    the Washington DC metropolitan area for nearly forty years. I have personal knowledge of the contents
    of this Declaration and if called as a witness, I could and would testify competently as to their truth.
    2. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering and a Master’s degree in Electronics and Computer Engineering from George Mason University, a Ph.D. degree in Management of Engineering and Technology from CalSouthern University and a Doctoral [[Ed.D) degree in Education from George Washington University. I have advanced training from the Defense Intelligence Agency [[DIA), Central Intelligence Agency [[CIA), National Security Agency [[NSA), DHS office of Intelligence &
    Analysis [[I&A) and Massachusetts Institute of Technology [[MIT).
    3. I am employed by a large defense contractor as a chief cyber security engineer and a subject-matter
    expert in cyber security. During my career, I have conducted security assessment, data analysis and security counterintelligence, and forensics investigations on hundreds of systems. My experience spans 35 years performing technical assessment, mathematical modeling, cyber-attack pattern analysis, and security counterintelligence linked to FIS operators, including China, Iran, North Korea, and Russia. I have worked as a consultant and subject-matter expert supporting the Department of Defense, FBI and US Intelligence Community [[USIC) agencies such as the DIA, CIA, NSA, NGA, and the DHS I&A supporting counterintelligence, including supporting law enforcement investigations.”

....extracted from his affidavit regarding voter fraud. Here’s his affidavit.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/...50905.1.19.pdf

Here’s a paragraph worth highlighting.

“h. The data variance favoring Vice President continues to accelerate after 4:30 AM EST on November 4, 2020 and continues until it momentum through November 9, 2020. This abnormality in variance is evident by the unusually steep slope for Vice President Biden in all battleground states on November 4, 2020. A sudden rise in slope is not normal and demonstrates data manipulation by artificial means. For example in PA, President Trump’s lead of more than 700,000 count advantage was reduced to less than 300,000 in a few short hours, which does not occur in the real world without an external influence. I conclude that manually feeding more than 400,000 mostly absentee ballots cannot be accomplished in a short time frame [[i.e., 2-3 hours) without illegal vote count alteration. In another case for Edison County, MI, Vice President Biden received more than 100% of the votes at 5:59 PM EST on November 4, 2020 and again he received 99.61% of the votes at 2:23 PM EST on November 5, 2020. These distributions are cause for concern and indicate fraud.”

However many that try to justify the massive overnight vote dump must at least consider Navids analysis as a substantially strong challenge to thier opinion.

Ps. Writing this affidavit not only risks his reputation, job, career, relationships but also his freedom. This differs him from editorial pieces on MSM suggesting no fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by SammyS View Post

“1. I am 59 years old and have been a resident of Temecula, California for one year. Previously, I resided in
    the Washington DC metropolitan area for nearly forty years. I have personal knowledge of the contents
    of this Declaration and if called as a witness, I could and would testify competently as to their truth.
    2. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering and a Master’s degree in Electronics and Computer Engineering from George Mason University, a Ph.D. degree in Management of Engineering and Technology from CalSouthern University and a Doctoral [[Ed.D) degree in Education from George Washington University. I have advanced training from the Defense Intelligence Agency [[DIA), Central Intelligence Agency [[CIA), National Security Agency [[NSA), DHS office of Intelligence &
    3. I am employed by a large defense contractor as a chief cyber security engineer and a subject-matter
    expert in cyber security. During my career, I have conducted security assessment, data analysis and security counterintelligence, and forensics investigations on hundreds of systems. My experience spans 35 years performing technical assessment, mathematical modeling, cyber-attack pattern analysis, and security counterintelligence linked to FIS operators, including China, Iran, North Korea, and Russia. I have worked as a consultant and subject-matter expert supporting the Department of Defense, FBI and US Intelligence Community [[USIC) agencies such as the DIA, CIA, NSA, NGA, and the DHS I&A supporting counterintelligence, including supporting law enforcement investigations.”

“h. The data variance favoring Vice President continues to accelerate after 4:30 AM EST on November 4, 2020 and continues until it momentum through November 9, 2020. This abnormality in variance is evident by the unusually steep slope for Vice President Biden in all battleground states on November 4, 2020. A sudden rise in slope is not normal and demonstrates data manipulation by artificial means. For example in PA, President Trump’s lead of more than 700,000 count advantage was reduced to less than 300,000 in a few short hours, which does not occur in the real world without an external influence. I conclude that manually feeding more than 400,000 mostly absentee ballots cannot be accomplished in a short time frame [[i.e., 2-3 hours) without illegal vote count alteration. In another case for Edison County, MI, Vice President Biden received more than 100% of the votes at 5:59 PM EST on November 4, 2020 and again he received 99.61% of the votes at 2:23 PM EST on November 5, 2020. These distributions are cause for concern and indicate fraud.”

However many that try to justify the massive overnight vote dump must at least consider Navids analysis as a substantially strong challenge to thier opinion.

Ps. Writing this affidavit not only risks his reputation, job, career, relationships but also his freedom. This differs him from editorial pieces on MSM suggesting no fraud.
    Well another nice try SammyS... that is the Trump et al modus operandi... to try throwing anything against the legal wall to see if it sticks in court. However, I doubt that any court judge would be wowed enough by someone's resume to make them credible witnesses. Statistical possibilities are not evidence in court.

Over 30 court challenges thrown out [[and counting)... the end is near for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by SammyS View Post

SammyS, as is widely reported in the mainstream media, there is
    no Edison County in Michigan. Any and all ballots for whichever
    candidate that were cast in Edison County Michigan are null and
    void.

It IS possible to CREATE an "Edison County" in Michigan, but that
    can't happen in time for the 2020 general election.

But I have a blurry screen shot of the media's tally on TV showing Trump losing 30,000 votes in a minute!

What do our Cyber Security Chief, Attorney General, and the Secretary of States for all of our states, County Clerks, all the Judges who have reviewed the evidence, and all the volunteers on this election... what the hell do they know?

There must be an Edison county, Michigan.

The Trump virus...making people as stupid as possible. God save us.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumpling View Post
    SammyS, as is widely reported in the mainstream media, there is
    no Edison County in Michigan. Any and all ballots for whichever
    candidate that were cast in Edison County Michigan are null and
    void.

It IS possible to CREATE an "Edison County" in Michigan, but that
    can't happen in time for the 2020 general election.

Quote Originally Posted by DeLemur View Post
    But I have a blurry screen shot of the media's tally on TV showing Trump losing 30,000 votes in a minute!

What do our Cyber Security Chief, Attorney General, and the Secretary of States for all of our states, County Clerks, all the Judges who have reviewed the evidence, and all the volunteers on this election... what the hell do they know?

There must be an Edison county, Michigan.

The Trump virus...making people as stupid as possible. God save us.
    Did you watch the hearings tonight that were in front of your state legislature?

My guess is no,if you had you would have seen exactly why we are where we are today.

It is no different then your post and many others,your only way to have a dialogue is by trying to bully and name calling in order to get your way.

Just like your city representative did tonight,if you are not from Detroit then we do not want to hear from you.

You are representative of what many have provided proof of including video footage of the illegal and intimidation practices that went on in the TCF center.

If you had nothing to hide,why go to such massive steps to hide it?

Your other statements and statements by others that have posted that Trump has lost 39 cases,including your representative tonight that parroted the same thing is not only spreading fake news.

It shows not only you but also your elected officials do not have a clue about what is actually going on.

I will take the time to explain it to you,even though I know full well that you could care less.

Two different things are happening.

The Trump campaign has filed a total of 3 and only 3 lawsuits.

They have yet to be decided.

The Trump campaign is concentrating on 3 things.

The integrity of the election through the use of voting machines.

Corruption in the process.

Making sure the election process followed the law as outlined by the constitution,and in Michigan also as outlined by your state legislature.

All other lawsuits weather pending or not,have not been filed by the Trump campaign.

They have been filed by private citizens who are following their constitutional right to do so.

You also have that right if you feel something is amuck.

One district in the state of Michigan has provided the Trump campaign a dominion voting machine for forensics analysis,it has been proven through that there was vote switching.

The problem is Dominion has refused to appear in front of the Michigan state legislature for questioning and other cities that are in question have refused to allow the machines to be tested.

Using public information it was also proven that there are stark similarities that the machines in the suspect cities that are impossible to recreate cases they have been.

RE: The voting dump

There was not a massive dump of mail in ballots that caused the spike during the middle of the night.

The law is all votes are held until the end of the Election Day then supposed to be uploaded to the servers and then counted.

What happened,and illegal at that,was the Democratic Party was updating the vote count to a 3rd party that was releasing that information to the press at multiple times throughout the day in real time.

Illegal as hell.

Once again they did this through the internet also illegal as hell.

The theory is that because they were updating and feeding the servers in real time it was feeding the algorithm in the machines in order to manipulate the vote accordingly.

The machines are only capable of processing 20,000 votes per hour,it was impossible for the machines to process the supposed spike in the early morning by all the districts supplying the data at the same time from mail in ballots.

Mainly because they were constantly updating the vote count during the day,there was no way by 3 am there were hundreds of thousands of votes being imputed into the machines let alone the machine did not have the capability to process those in that timeframe.

The theory is the spike came from within the machines as they rearranged the votes,backed up by the machine not calculating 1 vote 1 count.

It tallied the votes in fractions,of it was 1 vote 1 count it would not be in fractions,because our vote is counted as 1 vote and not fractions.

They are not done with the machines and in order to fully find out,nobody in the cities that are suspected will allow the machines to be analyzed.

Which begs to question,if one really cares about election integrity and everybody’s vote matters,how come they do not want to turn over the machines.

What happened that night at TCF ? You will find out in the upcoming trials.

One of the things,the city of Detroit paid for 50 brand new metal ballot boxes used to secure the ballots after count.

30 of the 50 boxes had cracked welds in the back where you could stuff envelopes into.

The question asked was - If fraud was suspected in the city of Detroit how come you did not ask for re-count.

Answer is pretty simple,a recount only recounts the number of votes,it does not determine if it is a valid vote or a fraudulent vote.

If the Trump campaign asked for a recount in Detroit,it has to pay for it,so why spend millions on a recount that has no determination and will not show fraud.

That question was asked by one of your democratic representatives,if he did not already know the answer to that,you guys got bigger issues then orange man bad.
    Last edited by Richard; December-03-20 at 12:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Orange man lost, so YUUUGGGEEE fraud!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrenite84 View Post
    Orange man lost, so YUUUGGGEEE fraud!!!!
    Isn't Warren where the anointed the worst, most hateful Mayor in America?

Quote Originally Posted by DeLemur View Post
    God save us.
    'God' is Orange.

LOL! This is so, SO beyond Orange-man-Trump and even Artifact-Biden [[who the far left will soon turn on for being too much of the 'establishment' for their ends) as to where this country is continuing to head!

Biden has already too many toxic 'whiteness', corporatist, establishment [[ewe, men), types like Kerry-of-the-Heinz empire in his cabinet etc. This wont do!

The extreme far left factions within the dem party want to dismantle that oligarchy as much as ditch Trump. Biden must be removed, or do as he is told. He'll probably opt for the latter for as long as he can.

Good times indeed. Detroit will be drug along for the ride - ala the run off of politics to policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    'God' is Orange.
    Last edited by Zacha341; December-03-20 at 08:30 AM.