Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 10 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 20 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bong-Man View Post
    No Richard, they announced she was no longer part of the Trump team in any fashion. No one seized anything in Frankfort, because no server was used in Frankfort.
    False reports claim election servers were seized in Germany [[apnews.com)
    Some people need things explained in simpler terms.

The Boy Who Cried Wolf

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    From the above linked article: If he doesn't know the truth why did he report it?
    Gomer's about as far out there as Sydney of the Kraken.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley Mouch View Post
    The accusations certainly aren't 'baseless'. They may be wrong, but they aren't baseless.

I see different things destructive and disgusting.

-Late counting of ballots after it was clear Trump was ahead.
    -Widespread unsolicited mail-in voting
    -Documented attempts to prevent election monitoring
    -Social media interference in the election for one side
    -Disappearing of any negative stories about Biden and vote fraud

I guess I should go softer on you. You probably just aren't seeing the same things I am due to the disgusting and destructive media that tilts your way.

We are all being played here by the elites. And they won. A real establishment candidate won over a radical outsiders. And the left celebrates, not knowing that they've been fooled by some slick Washington insiders who will not be tossing much meat to the real progressives. Biden's cabinet picks speak volumes.
    I keep hearing about Bernie Sanders for secretary of labor. The progressives ought to have an orgasm over that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    When Richard said "they seized the servers in Frankfurt"... I knew right away that didn't pass the smell test. First of all NO ONE in the US government, let alone the US Army has the authority to seize anything [[outside of a US embassy or consulate) in Germany, a sovereign nation.

The post WWII US occupation zone of Germany ended in 1952. Apparently the people who make this shit up, didn't do their due diligence in how the world operates outside the USA. Not surprised.
    What is not surprising is how sucked into the media you guys are and it is well documented here and in the closed forum.

The media that started out by calling the election for Hillary in 2016.

The media that has spent the last for years anti trump everything.

The media that has been reporting about Russian and Ukrainian conspiracy’s based on bombshell evidence and witnesses with zero first hand knowledge that all ended in duds.

The media that has been spending the last 4 years doing everything possible in order to stoke the anger and hatred in order to remove a sitting President.

The same media where 70% of all news you see is owned by 6 people.

The same media that declared the election winner the same night of the election before even the results were in.

They were made to look like baffons for the last 4 years with every build up ending in collapse.

You must be really gullible if you honestly believe they are going to report anything negative,even more so now because they also declared- nothing to see here move along- the same night of the election.

If any fraud is proven everything your media has been reported on in the last 30 days becomes one big conspiracy in order to influence politics in the United States.

That is a lot of egg on ones face.

Pull the retraction history of any media source of your choosing and see how many stories they have printed and retracted in the last 4 years,then talk about credible news sources.

How much they have paid out defamation lawsuits in the last 4 years for reporting non factual news or discrediting things and people without checking their own facts.

Some might as well be watching CCP TV because you sure take it all at face value as long as it suits your interest.

Why do you have such a problem with getting to the bottom of things,how come cities did nothing to fix issues that were discovered during the primaries,because they knew they could use and exploit those to thier benefit.

There is a difference between supporting a candidate and supporting the basic free and fair election policies.

You guys are basing things on emotions,you do realize that the same system can be played against you?

Your personal information including your private banking is all subject to hacking and manipulation,you honestly believe a voting machine hooked up to the internet is the only thing in existence in the entire world is immune to manipulation electronically?

All they are doing is taking ballot stuffing and bringing it up to date with technology,just like everything else,but now it can be controlled from one location instead of thousands like in the past.

I have 60 years of presidents that have come and gone,I also have a hard time believing that this election has had the highest voter turnout in history,it may look like it on paper but paper is easy to manipulate,if we are going the personal route and try and attack one’s credibility because you do not agree with who they support.

I do not care,I got mine and have survived this long,why should I even care if anybody else gets theirs.So you can make this as personal as you want,your not hurting me.

I kinda like Biden though,already placed shipping containers full of equipment on order in China for summer delivery,because I know he is China friendly and will reverse Trumps tariffs,granted a few more thousand Americans will lose their jobs and your state will lose even more of its manufacturing base in the process but thanks to you guys I will have a nice little nest egg in the end.

So Goooooo Biden - There is no election fraud,nothing to see here -move along.

See I am already beginning to embrace you guys wanton ways,it is profitable for people like me,sucks for those at the lower end but hey we can always throw them a false bone of $15 per hour and they will think we are the greatest thing sense sliced cheese.

They get rid of Biden then next in line is Harris and Pelosi then you will not have to worry about any voting systems or that pain in the ass obligation that pops up every four years.
    Last edited by Richard; November-27-20 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat001 View Post
    Note the narrative shift. They aren’t saying “no evidence” anymore. They’re saying they don’t like the evidence.
    Wrong. VERY wrong.

Trump and his circus act of clownshow lawyers made enormous claims there was voter fraud, but they failed to produce any evidence.

It doesn't count as evidence if the courts rule it's so baseless the claim doesn't even warrant a trial.

I'll say it again:

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!

Let alone evidence enough to attempt to
    disenfranchise hundreds of thousands of voters in Detroit

Let alone after that suffered withering criticism to
    disenfranchise hundreds of thousands more voters in Wayne County [[because even Wayne county majority white suburbs favored Biden)

Let alone after that suffered withering criticism to
    disenfranchise hundreds of thousands more voters in Washtenaw and Ingham Counties [[because they strongly favored Biden too)

You don't even provide evidence to support your claim "they aren't saying “no evidence” anymore."

WE STILL ARE.

You're a hapless servant of the circus act too.

The deep roots of Trump’s 'voter fraud' strategy
    https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-55009950

Trump’s legal team cried vote fraud, but courts found none
    https://apnews.com/article/election-...221f405c2111f9

The Inside Story of Michigan’s Fake Voter Fraud Scandal
    How a state that was never in doubt became a "national embarrassment" and a symbol of the Republican Party’s fealty to Donald Trump
    https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...mocracy-440475

6 reasons that allegations of Michigan election fraud defy common sense
    https://www.mlive.com/politics/2020/...f-appeals.html

Detroit voter fraud court case dealt another blow, this time by Court of Appeals
    https://www.mlive.com/politics/2020/...f-appeals.html

Trump Push To Invalidate Votes In Heavily Black Cities Alarms Civil Rights Groups
    https://www.npr.org/2020/11/24/93818...l-rights-group
    Last edited by bust; November-27-20 at 03:53 PM.

So long already
    Sure to get even longer
    It's like clowncars in a demolition derby with him.

Here's his bunk as it was when I posted
    He's editing it now, since then.

Doesn't matter: I didn't read a word of his, and never will.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    What is not surprising is how sucked into the media you guys are and it is well documented here and in the closed forum.

The media that has been reporting about Russian and Ukrainian conspiracy’s based on bombshell evidence and witnesses with zero first hand knowledge that all ended in duds.

The media that has been spending the last 4 years doing everything possible in order to stoke the anger and hatred in order to remove a sitting President.

The same media that declared the election winner the same night of the election before even the results were in.

They were made to look like baffons for the last 4 years with every build up ending in collapse.

You must be really gullible if you honestly believe they are going to report anything negative,even more so now because they also declared- nothing to see here move along- the same night of the election.

If any fraud is proven everything your media has been reported on in the last 30 days becomes one big conspiracy in order to influence politics in the United States.

Pull the retraction history of any media source of your choosing and see how many stories they have printed and retracted in the last 4 years,then talk about credible news sources.

How much they have paid out defamation lawsuits in the last 4 years for reporting non factual news or discrediting things and people without checking their own facts.

Some might as well be watching CCP TV because you sure take it all at face value as long as it suits your interest.

Why do you have such a problem with getting to the bottom of things,how come cities did nothing to fix issues that were discovered during the primaries,because they knew they could use and exploit those to thier benefit.

There is a difference between supporting a candidate and supporting the basic free and fair election policies.

You guys are basing things on emotions,you do realize that the same system can be played against you?

Your personal information including your private banking is all subject to hacking and manipulation,you honestly believe a voting machine hooked up to the internet is the only thing in existence in the entire world is immune to manipulation electronically?

All they are doing is taking ballot stuffing and bringing it up to date with technology,just like everything else,but now it can be controlled from one location instead of thousands like in the past.

I have 60 years of presidents that have come and gone,I also have a hard time believing that this election has had the highest voter turnout in history,it may look like it on paper but paper is easy to manipulate,if we are going the personal route and try and attack one’s credibility because you do not agree with who they support.

I do not care,I got mine and have survived this long,why should I even care if anybody else gets theirs.So you can make this as personal as you want,your not hurting me.
    Now here's how it looks, equally NOT worth reading:
    [[I'll try to post a few updates, even if I can't keep up.)

I kinda like Biden though,already placed shipping containers full of equipment on order in China for summer delivery,because I know he is China friendly and will reverse Trumps tariffs,granted a few more thousand Americans will lose their jobs and your state will lose even more of its manufacturing base in the process but thanks to you guys I will have a nice little nest egg in the end.

See I am already beginning to embrace you guys wanton ways,it is profitable for people like me,sucks for those at the lower end but hey we can always throw them a false bone of $15 per hour and they will think we are the greatest thing sense sliced cheese.
    Hahaha, even more already:

They get rid of Biden then next in line is Harris and Pelosi then you will not have to worry about any voting systems or that pain in the ass obligation that pops up every four years.
    Yet another edit [[that I won't waste my time reading)
    It goes on and on and on....

Last edited by bust; November-27-20 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    It doesn't count as evidence if the courts rule it's so baseless the claim doesn't even warrant a trial.
    Just got tossed out in PA again too.

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    So long already
    Sure to get even longer
    It's like clowncars in a demolition derby with him.

Here's his bunk as it was when I posted
    He's editing it now, since then.

Doesn't matter: I didn't read a word of his, and never will.

Now here's how it looks, equally NOT worth reading:
    [[I'll try to post a few updates, even if I can't keep up.)

Hahaha, even more already:
    One day you will also find the edit button,it is clearly marked.

Why is it you cannot follow the advice you give others and just ignore me,you keep up with this 6 year old crap.

I guess you have been fully conditioned with the whole concept of do as I say and not as I do and the only thing I want to see from you is what I agree with.

Seems like a sad little life to me anyways,I may disagree with others but it does not mean I do not like them,but with you it is like that little child that keeps interrupting when the adults are speaking or a mosquito buzzing about when you are trying to sleep,annoying.

While you are at it,try being your own person instead of trying to slouch off of the conservative dems,you cannot hide by trying to sneak in the back door.

I edited and added again,you gonna cry about that again?
    Last edited by Richard; November-27-20 at 04:28 PM.

With the MAGA crowd up in arms with Fox News for daring to predict Arizona going to Biden, many will switch to even nuttier "opinion" hosts than Carlson, Pirro and Hannity... on OAN and NEWSMAX... and if they're not already there... BREITBART.

As for why so many people voted in this this election... a plurality of Americans had enough of this Banana Republic freak show in the White House, and wanted to have a leader that 1) wasn't narcissistic, 2) showed at least some empathy to the plight of those suffering thru these trying times, 3) didn't lie in every other sentence, 4) didn't staff the federal government with his inept cadre of loyalist yes men, and 5) wanted someone who isn't ignoring the Pandemic [[to go play golf), during our worst crisis in decades.
    Last edited by Gistok; November-27-20 at 05:41 PM.

The voting process in Detroit was fair. No votes can't be turned away when its not spoiled or counted. The Wayne County Board of Canvassers seen the election process is fair. The Michigan State Board of Canvassers seen the election process is fair. So they voted to make Joe Biden official elected president the end! So if anyone tries to make appeals and lawsuit to any circuit or state supreme court judge in Michigan will be tossed into the circular file and they will not get a answer. It's all over the election is over and after the final votes from the Electoral College in December 14 2020 is counted, Joe Biden will be The President of the United States. Let me warn them all... if they change their votes, a civil war will come! Because when people voted for a leader, most American People will not understand how the Electoral College works, they only understand that they voted for a leader, their votes counted for a leader and they demand a leader.

That's real democracy. Where majority rules.
    Last edited by Danny; November-28-20 at 06:53 AM.

From what I hear, Bernie won't get a position because that would call for him being replaced as Senator and Vermont has a Republican Gov. so he would probably replace Bernie with a repub. That won't fly...
    Quote Originally Posted by softailrider View Post
    I keep hearing about Bernie Sanders for secretary of labor. The progressives ought to have an orgasm over that one.

^^ Same for Liz.

4) didn't staff the federal government with his inept cadre of loyalist yes men,
    Or determine eligibility of the women by bra size.

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    Or determine eligibility of the women by bra size.
    Or acquiescent smile to his crude behavior, believable enough [[looow low bar) for him. ʱªʱªʱª [[ᕑᗢूᓫ)
    Even his dudes must acquiesce to that.
    Last edited by bust; November-27-20 at 06:54 PM.

As for why so many people voted in this this election... 2) showed at least some empathy to the plight of those suffering thru these trying times
    Glenn Greenwald on 11-23 reflected on the nature of President Obama's [[Biden's) empathy and how it was used to kill people. Myself, I would rather hire the crass guy who stood up to the elites, plays golf and put people back to work than the puppet who says empathetic things used by his puppeteers to promote corporate wealth and wars. Biden's Secretary of State pick even thought that Obama didn't go far enough to overthrow Syria.

Joe Biden's Secretary of State Pick Has Been an Avid Backer of American Military Intervention

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    Glenn Greenwald on 11-23 reflected on the nature of President Obama's [[Biden's) empathy and how it was used to kill people.
    An "Opinion" piece...

And as for Syria [[which I never brought up)...

https://www.cnn.com/2017/04/07/polit...ump/index.html
    Last edited by Gistok; November-27-20 at 08:19 PM.

With the MAGA crowd up in arms with Fox News for daring to predict Arizona going to Biden, many will switch to even nuttier "opinion" hosts than Carlson, Pirro and Hannity... on OAN and NEWSMAX... and if they're not already there... BREITBART.

As for why so many people voted in this this election... a plurality of Americans had enough of this Banana Republic freak show in the White House, and wanted to have a leader that 1) wasn't narcissistic, 2) showed at least some empathy to the plight of those suffering thru these trying times, 3) didn't lie in every other sentence, 4) didn't staff the federal government with his inept cadre of loyalist yes men, and 5) wanted someone who isn't ignoring the Pandemic [[to go play golf), during our worst crisis in decades.
    Excellent take Gistok. And to think 70 million people voted for this. Shows you the character or lack there of, some people have in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    Just got tossed out in PA again too.
    Not really,the state legislature in every state is the only constitutionally authorized body that deals with elections,not the governor or anybody else.

The PA legislature has now taken the ball after the hearings,they go to the judges in order to force the state legislature to do their job.

Not really,the state legislature in every state is the only constitutionally authorized body that deals with elections,not the governor or anybody else.

The PA legislature has now taken the ball after the hearings,they go to the judges in order to force the state legislature to do their job.
    He can fight this til the cows come home. He has no proof, nothing documented, just a bunch of lies, talk, and bogus election observers signatures. The election is not getting overturned. The margins of votes for Biden, are too many, and the Supreme Court will throw it out if it got that far, which it won't.
    Last edited by Cincinnati_Kid; November-27-20 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    The voting process in Detroit was fair. No votes can't be turned away when its not spoiled or counted. The Wayne County Board of Canvassers seen the election process is fair. The Michigan State Board of Canvassers seen the election process is fair. So they voted to make Joe Biden official elected president the end! So if anyone tries to make appeals and lawsuit to any circuit or state supreme court judge in Michigan will be tossed into the circular file and they will not get a answer. It's all over the election is over and and after the final votes from the Electoral College in December 14 2020. Joe Biden will be President of the United States. Let me warn them all, change their vote and a Civil War will come! Because when people voted for a leader, most American People will not understand how the Electoral College works, they only understand they voted for a leader, their votes counted for a leader and they demand a leader.

That's real democracy. Where majority rules.
    To bad in the presidential election it is not a democracy where the majority rules,that was the whole reason of the electoral vote.

So a few left wing nuts pumped up on CNN and the NYT brainwashing committee,cannot rule the country.

Pay close attention,Biden may end up there because nobody cares when it benefits them but he goes in as a lame duck,lost 8 seats in the house,no control of the senate,look at all the blue seats across the country that are lost.

The only thing that may have been accomplished at this point is changing the face and the only thing he can do is executive orders that can be challenged and overturned.

IF Biden takes the seat,the next four years and millions of dollars in order to prove the fraud,I am thinking we could schedule the first hearings on Inauguration Day.

You guys realize the only thing you have accomplished for your city and state over the last four years is the joy of standing up and shouting impeach the MFR,how exactly did that benefit those who needed it the most in your district?

Huge price to pay for little silly moments of glory that 4 years later nobody cares about.

You guys are scared of guns,why even go down the road of a civil war if Trump takes it,besides you would have to get out of house arrest,sorry lockdowns,in order to save your life before you go into a civil war armed with rolls of toilet paper.

You do not have to worry about a civil war,the level of violence has tripled in the last 6 months after the burn cities at will with no repercussions,you will have to worry about walking to the corner for a cup of coffee.

If you are starting a civil war,at least have the decency of starting it in the summer,nobody wants to be trudging around in the snow freezing and eating cold beans.

But in the summer it is to hot in the south,so maybe pick a few months in the spring and then pick it back up in the fall?
    Last edited by Richard; November-27-20 at 11:59 PM.

Six Michigan Republican Legislatures, Black Lives for President Trump a Woman's Organization and Trump Supporters are issuing a lawsuit to sue Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, Sec. of State Jocelyn Benson for a demand an audit of people's votes. They also want a Trump Loyalist to be the elector when the Board of Electors meet in D.C. on December 14 2020. That is very dangerous and an act of political treason just to get outgoing President Trump to stay in office. Due to lack of solid evidence or a whistleblower signing an affidavit, the lawsuit will be put into a circular file.

It's already dead. Let's move on.
    Last edited by Danny; November-28-20 at 06:37 PM.

To bad in the presidential election it is not a democracy where the majority rules,that was the whole reason of the electoral vote.

So a few left wing nuts pumped up on CNN and the NYT brainwashing committee,cannot rule the country.

Pay close attention,Biden may end up there because nobody cares when it benefits them but he goes in as a lame duck,lost 8 seats in the house,no control of the senate,look at all the blue seats across the country that are lost.

The only thing that may have been accomplished at this point is changing the face and the only thing he can do is executive orders that can be challenged and overturned.

IF Biden takes the seat,the next four years and millions of dollars in order to prove the fraud,I am thinking we could schedule the first hearings on Inauguration Day.

You guys realize the only thing you have accomplished for your city and state over the last four years is the joy of standing up and shouting impeach the MFR,how exactly did that benefit those who needed it the most in your district?

Huge price to pay for little silly moments of glory that 4 years later nobody cares about.

You guys are scared of guns,why even go down the road of a civil war if Trump takes it,besides you would have to get out of house arrest,sorry lockdowns,in order to save your life before you go into a civil war armed with rolls of toilet paper.

You do not have to worry about a civil war,the level of violence has tripled in the last 6 months after the burn cities at will with no repercussions,you will have to worry about walking to the corner for a cup of coffee.

If you are starting a civil war,at least have the decency of starting it in the summer,nobody wants to be trudging around in the snow freezing and eating cold beans.

But in the summer it is to hot in the south,so maybe pick a few months in the spring and then pick it back up in the fall?
    Nice internet dance. Instead of 500 useless words, you should have posted the following....

"My fellow Detroit yes posters, I apologize for spreading false information on this site. In the future I'll be sure to double-check my sources and links before I post."

An "Opinion" piece...

And as for Syria [[which I never brought up)...

https://www.cnn.com/2017/04/07/polit...ump/index.html
    You missed the facts in the article including Blixen's opinion that, "the Obama administration's Syria policy as doing "too little." There is a large quantitative difference between Obama tolerating ISIS as a quasi partner to overthrow Assad and Trump's crushing of ISIS in Syria.

Regarding opinions, I would take Glen Greenwald's opinion over yours any day. I brought up Syria to put a hole in your opinion that Biden was 'empathetic'. Actions speak louder than words. The hundreds of thousands of dead [[brown) people, destruction and millions of refugees the Obama/Biden administration left behind as a result of its foreign policy belie its fawning empathy act aimed at suckers. To now bring back that policy back by hiring the interventionist advocate Blixen says a lot about the corporatist submission of the Biden administration to provide cheaper foreign labor and materials for its corporate puppet masters. This isn't going to work out well for American workers in Detroit. Democrats are the main supporters of conscription too in case the interventionism doesn't go so well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bong-Man View Post
    Nice internet dance. Instead of 500 useless words, you should have posted the following....

"My fellow Detroit yes posters, I apologize for spreading false information on this site. In the future I'll be sure to double-check my sources and links before I post."
    So you are claiming somebody is spreading information based on what you were told by the media that is controlled by 6 people.

What happened and nobody can prove that it did or did not at this time,lawyers are not going to disclose evidence before it goes to the Supreme Court.

Everybody was told the earth was flat 100s of thousands of people across the world believed the world was flat,for hundreds of years,maybe even thousands.

But yet it was only a couple of hundred that actually took the route to prove it was round.

My guess you would have been one that stood in the town square and laughed at that crew.

Because here you are with zero evidence outside of what you have been told by others with zero evidence making accusations.

Forgetting about when everybody was convinced that Iran had nukes because CNN was right there pushing it,and we went to war for it ?

You know what is also funny,two term senate presidential candidate Obama declared mail in ballots had a large ability for fraud,he had eight years to get it figured out,but he did not.

Wonder why.

The media had everybody convinced that the current president colluded with the Russians to win the last time,the media ran with it,people chastised others because they believed it to be true,not that they had any iota of evidence personally,they believed it because they were told to believe it.

If you are that bored that you feel it is your duty to police others,go to the closed thread forum,watch how they started out reached their climax then crashed,80% was based on people believe if what they were told,calling out others because they did not,then in the end when all the facts really came out,crickets.

No where in there did I ever see your postings where you were spreading false information based on what you were told ,retracted or apology for spreading false information,but yet here you are requesting that of others.

Maybe that is where we differ,you feel that is normal where I do not.

Is that not the whole point of a discussion,to look at things from all sides without taking a straight line approach and eliminating everything we disagree with and writing it off before we have the facts.

Thats exactly how every dictatorship runs their information stream,believe what you are told without question.

It was the media investigative reporting that has exposed voter fraud in this country throughout its history.

Yet here they were 1 day after the election,before even the results were in declaring,nothing to see here,move along.
    Last edited by Richard; November-28-20 at 12:05 PM.

Wow, even the most liberal of all liberal media outlets thinks Trump has a chance

https://youtu.be/dCll-oyzZDk

Page 10 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 20 ... LastLast