Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    They weren't. The plot was to take her to Wisconsin and have a kangaroo court and execute her. I hope that's as funny to you as your smarmy little comment there.
    The ransom was going to be for other statehouse members, but I doubt that was going to end well either since they intended to attempt to start a civil war.
    Given that:
    -one of the co-founders of the Wolverine Militia was in his own words an anti-Trump anarchist,
    -the plot to kidnap the Governor on Mackinac Island and take her to Wisconsin was something that the Mossad but probably not the Wolverine Militia was capable of,
    -this narrative came out one month before the election,
    -the FBI is withholding requested information from Republican investigators taking sides against Trump,
    -the FBI was conspicuously absent from running down antifa types setting up riots in Portland, Minneapolis, etc.,
    -and given that the story has become the latest overnight leftist talking point,

I am assuming that the story is political in design, fake news or at least a hyped narrative based on some partial facts. So yes, since I doubt that the story is much more than spun factoids about a bunch of incompetent wannabees, It is funny that so many on the left believe this is much more than politics. I have thought about it though and perhaps my comment about "How much do they expect to ransom Gretchen for" was smarmy. Upon reflection, I'll change that to "These guys are such losers that they would probably have to dig into their own pockets to get someone to take Gretchen back."

Yeah, I'm positive the FBI is in line with making up a "narrative" to benefit Gretchen Whitmer. Keeping living in your Libertarian fairy land
    Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    Given that:
    -one of the co-founders of the Wolverine Militia was in his own words an anti-Trump anarchist,
    -the plot to kidnap the Governor on Mackinac Island and take her to Wisconsin was something that the Mossad but probably not the Wolverine Militia was capable of,
    -this narrative came out one month before the election,
    -the FBI is withholding requested information from Republican investigators taking sides against Trump,
    -the FBI was conspicuously absent from running down antifa types setting up riots in Portland, Minneapolis, etc.,
    -and given that the story has become the latest overnight leftist talking point,

I am assuming that the story is political in design, fake news or at least a hyped narrative based on some partial facts. So yes, since I doubt that the story is much more than spun factoids about a bunch of incompetent wannabees, It is funny that so many on the left believe this is much more than politics. I have thought about it though and perhaps my comment about "How much do they expect to ransom Gretchen for" was smarmy. Upon reflection, I'll change that to "These guys are such losers that they would probably have to dig into their own pockets to get someone to take Gretchen back."