Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSoarer View Post
    Hopefully it actually follows through. Although City Club Apartments seems fairly reputable just based on them currently building apartments in Downtown.

Hopefully these projects are enough to be viable for a Target in the area. I think there was an urban format Target with apartments on top that was built in East Lansing last year.
    I like that they follow through with what they propose, but for the live of God fire the architect. Ray Charles could design better

Quote Originally Posted by Seven&wyo View Post
    I like that they follow through with what they propose, but for the live of God fire the architect. Ray Charles could design better
    I think this is developer driven. I looked at the architects website and there is absolutely nothing featured from the City Club people on their site. What they have featured are what I would expect, thought out design that is toned down and tasteful. These developers have to be pushing this crap.