Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Yep, well stated. Not perfect but as Italy was blowing up with deaths it was reasonable to set up the center. Some of the determined 'essentials' as put forth from the gov...? No garden product access? Well I questioned that.

But I will never now or historically compare/ depreciated COVID-19 to the standard flu. My eyes can't close that tightly. Not being a Detroiter. And not looking at how this virus took off so fast in other areas.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitSoldier View Post
    At the time planning for the field hospital at TCF Center was going on, there was a very vocal concern among hospital administrators that they would be overwhelmed and needed relief.

...I feel like our local, regional, and state officials did a respectable job forging partnerships and communicating plans to take care of as many patients as possible and protect the general population as much as possible. Was it perfect? No. Was it effective? absolutely.
    Last edited by Zacha341; May-04-20 at 09:11 AM.