Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    Gary Sayers....The A-hole starts his sentence in January, one year and one day. For two decades the MDEQ sent violations. I don't get it. Why didn't they just shut the business down years ago?!.....https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...C5SMlOCOT15BNw

IMO this man should have received a life sentence, and if it was really up to me he'd be stuffed in one of his own barrels!

This POS actually dug a 10ft dirt bottom pit on this property and poured toxic chemicals in it to dispose of them. And when those chemicals were no longer liquid enough to soak into the ground, he had someone scoop them out and dump them down the storm drains. All that toxic sludge eventually finds its way into the Detroit River!

The tiny bit of sympathy I do have for him is that he is right about the unfair burden that has been placed on U.S metal plating companies. There's no way they can compete with those in China and elsewhere where environmental and safety laws are either non-existent or unenforced. Import laws should be changed and enforced so that U.S companies can be environmentally sound and still financially viable.
    Last edited by Johnnny5; December-26-19 at 05:38 PM.