Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

One less over-priced 'place to be seen' elbow-to-elbow joint. But what will replace it? The same?

Reading his statement, it reads like another druken rant, just in type. I think too much is made about his supposed politics. The guy grew up in privilege, is clearly a bigot [[I think that's a better term than racist in most circumstances) and has taken advantage of everything that's ever come before him. For a while he promoted Detroit, but I'm not even sure that was a good thing. That's about it for this guy. Good Riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    One less over-priced 'place to be seen' elbow-to-elbow joint. But what will replace it? The same?
    Compared to what you pay for pop, popcorn, water, etc. in any arena in North America the prices for most menu items weren't bad. Everybody knows you eat at your favorite restaurant outside an arena before or after a game if you don't want to overpay inside the venue. It's no different than parking. The same fat people who are too lazy to walk a few blocks complain about the cost of parking next the venue.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    I heard that they want to bring back the "Olympia Room" to LCA, so here is the perfect opportunity.