Has this risen to the label of scandal yet?

Following on Meddle's post above I notice that it is the headline article of today's Free Press as State Attorney General Nessel has now entered the probe. This has all the scent of scandal--an affair, a divorce, preferential of treatment of a partner, and now deleted emails. Mayor Duggan has done a great job and I hope and pray for Detroit that these pieces don't come together.

Name:  Make a Date.png
Views: 718
Size:  138.6 KB

A spokesman for Nessel could not describe what authorities took during their search, but did confirm the search warrant involved the city's information technology operations at the Detroit Public Safety Headquarters on Third Street. Michigan State Police assisted in the execution of the warrant.

“I can confirm that a search warrant was executed today on the City of Detroit's IT department,” spokesman Dan Olsen told the Free Press.

For several months, Nessel's criminal division has been investigating allegations that city employees were ordered to delete government emails to hide the city's support of the Make Your Date prenatal care program.
https://freep-mi.newsmemory.com/?pub...a0766c_13411a9