Quote Originally Posted by gibran View Post
The horrors of hate has no boundary...then again the damage to this poor man and "our community [[thats right: our community-which is and only should be one community-the human one) is far reaching..when are these segregationists and separatists going to get the fact that we are all one people with various experiences and backgrounds...these hate crimes are slap in the face of all humanity-period...

This is a prime example of "dumbing" down of values and a glich in the gene pool...hidden behind the racism of the extremes and fueled by the fear of others and also the not wanting to let go of control and power... pure greed...This is also being fueled with the shit spewing from the "extremes" that want people divided played out in emails, media and pulpits. It sickens me period...and what is even more sick is that this type of behavior will somehow have a justification or even silence by " a certain segment of society" -this same segment will go on blathering about protection of "our" values; which is code speak for extremism in the the I hate others movement...

thanks Beck and Rush [[and anyone else) who fuel hate, seperation, division and segregation under the hate of others movement...protect our "way" speech...or even the sweeping lack of common humanity from perpetuating separation of people period...this goes of all segments of community..I hear it everyday in the generalizations and labeling of "typical white or typical black, typical this or typical that"...there ain't no such thing as typical ...only gross generalization from those who would like to stay divided.

we are at a crossroad..which way are we going as a people...the way of Jim Crow and separate sub-communities or a universal understanding that "all" people are equal and should be valued...chose wisely America.
Very well said !

The number of death threats on our president average 30 per day. That doesn't include the "I hate you , you suck" letters he gets on a daily basis.

The 30 death threats per day represent a 400% increase in the amount of threats "W" got. The bad thing about it is that the Secret Service is being stretched to the limit.

This is absolute crazyness. When will people realize the entertainers Rush, Beck and the like fanning the flames don't care about you and your daily struggles, all they care about is the ratings and how it reflects on there yearly salary.

There is a serious dumbing down in America, where critical thinking has gone the way of the dodo bird. People, rather than listen to NPR or other outlets where they can get the information and come to an informed judgement would rather be spoon fed by the Rushes and the Becks who will validate there warped world view.