Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

No matter how one feels, I think the major issue here is the fact that she contends and recommends that only one race of people should be employed for a certain type of employment. Im quite sure she would be enraged if that were applied to people of her ethnicity against applying for a job and not given opportunity to apply. That’s not the way our country is supposed to work . She, as a publicly elected official, needs to not only be aware of that, but to enforce it wholeheartedly. People of any race or ethnicity are allowed to be employed at any job, that’s supposed to be guaranteed via the Civil Rights Act. At times I have liked her for some of her stances, but I must admit some of the things she is coming out with seem definitely over the edge lately, I’m disappointed in her to say the least . She needs to be more responsible to all of the constituents, for the greater good.
    Last edited by DetBill; October-05-19 at 11:05 AM.