Quote Originally Posted by Metro25 View Post
Apparently this will be a hard demo since there's live wires and the basement is flooded. I hope there will be protests at least.

It seems most of the time council votes in favor of historical status like when they saved that huge crop of buildings in cass corridor. But now they're suddenly blinded by pension money in a landslide vote? WTF? I want to know who voted against it. Is James Tate the only council member who voted for the historic designation? So he's our only good guy. Wow, just wow.

Every bit of this is so shady, why now suddenly? Why can't he build a garage? Why cant he just make a deal that allows residents to park in a nearby garage? Like there are so many options.

So many back door dealings done and property given to con men back in 80's an 90's that are now still screwing us over as a thanks. Fort shelby's condo problems are not parking. I hope they sit there and never sell, I certainly wont be buying one.
The entire council voted for it's demolition. The one for against was an absentee vote. I agree this off and infuriating