Shelby, It sounds like you are repeating some talking points. If this is an academic issue, are we common folk allowed to consider and vote on such things that have to be censored by experts? Your criticized FAIR for including the cost of educating anchor babies; a huge and real cost. I'm puzzled why you think it isn't a cost.
I am repeating the same point. I'm just floored that something so obvious is so unclear to some.

I don't think it is accurate for FAIR to include legal citizens in their study, HOWEVER my feeling on the matter isn't that important. My complaint is if they count these kids in the debit column, they also need to add the contributions they will make when they become tax paying adults. They knowingly don't because their study won't be as shocking.

Let me be clear. I don't dispute the truth of the statement that illegal immigration costs taxpayers [[although I believe it's a red herring and an emotionally charged distraction, but that's for another day). My issue with the FAIR study is they've purposely used a flawed method to pad their result. Real researchers don't do that.