Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
Exactly,try staying on topic,which was the cost born to the taxpayer for illegal immigration,you were the one going off on fair and posting links about legal immigrants and who supports them and whatever else you can throw in there.

Who cares about FAIR,who incidentally has many MDs,PHDs and EDQs on thier board,so I would take thier knowledge over some random person on the internet trying to dispute thier findings but yet unable to provide the proof.

Once again the topic was relating to the cost of illegals.

Pretty Simple subject.
Maybe you need a refresher. I asked you for a source for a statement you made. You cited the FAIR study.

Who cares about FAIR? Apparently you do. You have gone out of your way to defend their flawed methodology and error ridden study. Incidentally, I googled the names of the FAIR board: no MDs, 2 PhDs and I couldn't tell you how many EDQ's since I don't know what they are.

Apparently you've forgotten, I explained to you ad nauseam, I don't have to dispute FAIR's numbers. I've shown you their methodology is flawed.

I don't care if you dismiss my knowledge. What's troubling to me Richard is you believe what they say simply because you agree with their agenda. I would dispute the same methodology no matter who it came from and what it said because it is academically flawed.