Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Bong-Man View Post
    Our President sure hasn't had much luck with Scandinavia. Sweden won't release his rapper, Norwegians don't want to come here, and Denmark won't sell Greenland.
    But he's the Chosen One!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby_ View Post
    Trump was chosen.
    Hillary wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    Trump was chosen.
    Hillary wasn't.
    People act like he just leased the White House from the guy before him.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    People act like he just leased the White House from the guy before him.
    I prefer to think of him as squatting

I prefer to think of him as squatting
    In case you have not noticed,here you are surrounded by,well, let’s just say,like minded individuals.

That path is an easy one,all you really have to do is post a daily Trump sucks,Trump is a moron,anybody that agrees with him is also an [[insert something dumb in here).

It actually involves little thought at all,I am guessing nobody has clicked thier heels three times while repeating he is not my president or in public at least.

It must not work though because tomorrow morning he will still be your president.

That path is an easy one,all you really have to do is post a daily Trump sucks,Trump is a moron,anybody that agrees with him is also an [[insert something dumb in here).
    Did you see that winking smiley? That means I was teasing.

I try to treat people the way I want to be treated. Consequently I try not to call people names. I think that is especially important in these times when our president sets such a poor example.

It must not work though because tomorrow morning he will still be your president.
    I've heard a lot of Trump supporters say that and frankly I don't get it. I guess it's a neener neener kind of thing. Whatever. It doesn't make me respect him.

I find his pronouncement offensive. First off it's UNTRUE, serves as a joke and the further derision towards people who take such things seriously.

Last edited by Zacha341; August-25-19 at 08:24 AM.