Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

They need to do something, to speed up service at SOS. What I needed to have done, required me to go to the office, if not I would have went online. I arrived at 8:45 am this morning at the one on Orchard Lake in W Bloomfield Twp. When I got there, there already were about 15-20 lined up at the entrance. After a slow crawl, I got waited on about 9:15 am. Got my number which was 42. Then after a few minutes, they announced that the computer system was bogged down, statewide. They started at number 28, and it took 2 hours for them to call number 31. Needless to say, plenty of people walked out, so I got a chance to move up a bit. Finally got waited on, at 11:30. And to make matters worse, there was only 3 people working behind the counter, and the economy is suppose to be humming along. You couldn't tell from that office, they need to hire people. The change to Jocelyn Benson isn't helping one bit. It's just as bad as before. Ridiculous....
    Last edited by Cincinnati_Kid; July-18-19 at 12:39 PM.