Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyles View Post
    .. Deadline Detroit editorial on Mr. Albom:
    http://www.deadlinedetroit.com/artic...lindsay_unions
    Thank you for posting this. I quaked with fury when I read what this smarmy little scab wrote about Ted Lindsay. A man who, unlike cheaply moralizing Mitchie, actually stuck his neck out for his less famous fellows at the risk of a significant professional and financial cost to himself.

I never liked his columns or his tone of [[unearned) intellectual superiority, and loathed his treacly and cheaply moralizing little money machine books. The selfish little scab certainly proved his money-grubbing bonafides conclusively years ago when he walked out on his fellow workers for a few more bucks, even though he was already wealthier than 90+% of them, thus rendering any of his future self-servingly syrupy writings about the moral bravery of others completely laughable [[and disgusting). And he showed his lack of respect for truthful reporting when he lied about events his subjects didn't witness as if they had been there.

So, I have to wonder what his self-interest is in writing this column of cheap tear-jerking lies that seems to serve no one but the interests of the price gouging insurance industry and the corrupt medical providers that profit handsomely through their license to sponge off of the public.
    Last edited by EastsideAl; June-04-19 at 06:12 PM.